Your Worst Experience With Payment Processors

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Vinaya • Jan 3, 2017.

1. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    There are many payment processors available, from the most popular Paypal to processor that you might have never heard, people are using all sorts of payment processors to send and receive cash. I am using as many as 6 payment processors.
    In your experience, which payment processor is the worst?

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Pardon me if I wouldn’t identify my payment processor. I have only 1 so far and quite comfortable. However, about a month ago, I have noticed that payments of 1 site to me have been converted into pesos although I was earning in dollars. I don’t know if I had lost or gained in the conversion process. But one writer told me that it was the site that made the conversion and not the payment processor. Anyway, I hope the payment processor had notified me of such conversion before crediting my earnings in pesos.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using PayPal since 2011 and I have never been experiencing any problem with that money processor I have had. I have never tried other money processors which seem to be as effective, efficient that the one I have. I would like to have a rejoinder with @Alexandoy@Alexandoy when regards to the money conversion of a USD to our Philippine Currency which is Peso. PayPal automatically converts it to Peso for the reason which I presume the instability of the value of Peso.

4. Jessika

JessikaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm getting rather annoyed with Paypal, as I had my account set up to handle multiple currencies. As I do a lot of trade overseas, having an easy store of dollars and euros made things much easier. Now it has started converting everything into pounds, which means I am paying for the conversion of the dollars I earned into pounds, and then back to dollars when I spend them, incurring two sets of fees. It is rather frustrating, and a total waste of money.

5. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Paypal for the past three months and I find it quite satisfying. According to the Paypal India regulations, the money gets transferred to my bank account automatically at the end of the day. Also, the conversion from Dollars to Rupees is done automatically by Paypal itself. I am very satisfied with Paypal and I would like to continue using it for all of my online earnings. I've heard good things about Xoom and Bitcoins and Payza as well but I am yet to explore them.

6. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    God forbid, I do not have any bad experience so far with my only payment processor, PayPal. I have been using it for last five to six years, and pretty satisfied with the service. Once though I had to contact the local office to get some issues resolved, but it was thoroughly a satisfying experience.

7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Well so far the payment processors I am used to or I use rather are quite few, two or three. I haven't heard any terrible experience with any of them since I haven't had any delay in receiving my pay from any. In all so far I'd say PayPal is doing fantastically good except that they are yet to extend their full services to many countries out there.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    So far I can't comment on any negative aspects on this subject because I've never had any bad experiences. This service has always been very efficient for me on all the occasions that I needed it, so... For now, I only have compliments.

By the way, whenever I have a chance, I convince some friend to use them too (and so far... I've never heard any complaints from them either).

#8Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  9. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Oh that's a lot of payment processors! I have two payment processor which is PayMaya and PayPal. However, PayMaya isn't as good as PayPal and I had some problems with it so I stopped using it and stick to PayPal. I had no problems with PayPal until recently when I had to wait for 24 hours for them to release my pay because of their anti-scam policy which I encountered only once.

10. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I had liberty reserve account. And there was one way in which I wanted to exchange money for the paypal. But some guy scammed. And it lead to my LR balance to go low and negative. It was really bad that such payment processors are not having any liability. So on that basis, it'd be something serious. I would say be careful with cryptocurrency as well. Don't rely on them completely.

11. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't had a really bad one but I've had some that have been annoying. I used Payoneer when ClixSense lost Paypal and although it was easy to set up and the fees weren't too bad I didn't know that you had to have $50 in your account before you could withdraw to your bank. I transferred $20 and then when I tried to transfer it, it came up with a message saying I need $50 before I could transfer it.

12. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    My principal payment processor is Paypal and their service is the best, I have never ever had any problem with them in 10 years since I am using it. I have also used Payza and this was a big mistake, they are a good payment processor but once they put me on hold for a payment of 56 dollars for more than 14 days, I had to contact them for this issue.
    It is true they resolved fast but the waiting time was too long.