Your favorite bank or credit union

Discussion in Bank Accounts started by hunysukle • Jun 17, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    There are a million different banks and credit unions to choose from, so which one is your favorite? Why? I don't have a favorite bank, but I know that I hate Chase.

2. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Mine would be BMO Bank Of Montreal, its the first bank in Canada, and they have good plans. Plus there only a few blocks away! :D

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My least favorite bank is Citibank Online. They put me through a lot of crap. I do like Chase bank though. ;)

4. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it would be Bank of America, they've done well by me.

5. DontFan

DontFanMember

Threads:
    Oh I hate Bank of America !!!! .. They have always managed to make mistakes or delay transactions ...

6. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    Affinity Federal Credit Union is the best. They have excellent customer service, no fees and I qualify for a low 7.5% Apr on their visa. In more than two decades I've never had a bad experience.

7. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    My favorite bank is First Illinois Credit Union, and that is where I bank. I don't have any fees during the month, and all the ladies are really nice and helpful! Go First Illinois!

8. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is Navy Federal Credit Union. I have been with them for almost 20 years. They don't have all those crazy fee's that other banks have, customer service is good and they always offer interesting investment opportunities. I also bank with etrade, I like their bill pay, and the option to create a nice portfolio the one thing about Etrade I hate is " Their Customer Service Agents are Stupid" they do not understand banking in the US so when you speak with them they never can answer your questions. One woman asked me to take a five dollar bill out of the ATM, that is impossible in the US.

9. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Mine would be Citibank. I've run into some problems here and there with my credit card, but overall, it's a decent experience. I don't have any complaints so far, and I'll be using them for a few more years or so.

10. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I love Chase Bank. They are everywhere, so you don't have to worry about ATM Fees.... they also kiss my butt every time I go in there...besides they have the prettiest Debit card ever....

11. bonniea

bonnieaMember

Threads:
    I think credit unions do a much better job servicing their customers. They make banking easy. The downside is that credit unions are almost always smaller and local. Our credit union allows for free atms and refunds fees you get from other banks. This really reduces the disadvantages of the credit union. I want a bank with a good bill pay as well.

12. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I like TwinStar Credit Union because it has excellent customer service. I like TwinStar Credit Union because the bankers are very fast most of the time, which I don't have to wait in line for a long time.

13. Kiama

KiamaMember

Threads:
    I can't say that I have a favorite bank but I have that one bank that rarely dissapoints and is everywhere. This is Barclay's bank. It is a bank that satisfies it's customer's needs, offers business loans at very favourable interest rates and helps you invest in the forex market.