Your Favorite Airline

Discussion in Travel started by largecow • Apr 26, 2014.

1. largecow

largecowMember

Threads:
    Hello everyone,

Summer is right around the corner and I would like to ask, what is your favorite airline? I have a few in mind:

1. United Airlines - Although they are struggling right now, I always try to book a flight with United because I still feel like they are a classic airline, if you will. Plus, they have a lot of flights to any destination I could think of.
    2. Delta - excellent service of course
    3. Southwest -Cheap flights and excellent service combined in one.

What's your favorite airline?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have mainly traveled with American Airlines, and it serves my purposes perfectly. I find their flights rarely are delayed, and the only time I had a problem was when customs line was huge and I ended up missing the connection flight. But it wasn't their fault and they quickly accommodated me in a new flight. I also like British Airways, they are great!

3. largecow

largecowMember

Threads:
    I have never flown American Airlines before. Do you know if they still have blankets in coach? Do they have free food in coach like peanuts to munch on? I've recently travelled to O'Hare myself yesterday with United and of course it was delayed due to weather. I think it's so easy to lose business on such an ever-changing industry like aviation! I would hate to operate an airline company!

4. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Delta is my favorite airline and I have much experience with delta I also go again in the next week with delta airline and hope in this flight I gain much trust..