Would You Buy A Satchel Or A Backpack Pet Carrier For Your Pet?

Discussion in Pets started by sidney • Jan 19, 2015.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw these pet satchels in eBay and they look cute in my opinion:

But even if I find them cute, since I don't take my cat to the vet, then I won't buy one at this time. Only when the need arises that I have to travel with my cat often.

How about you, would you buy or do you already have pet satchels for your pet? If you don't have one and you want to buy, which of the 2 designs do you prefer? If you don't want to buy one, then what's your reason? Do you think that having a pet satchel is superfluous?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of such carriers, and I think they look pretty stupid. Either way, my particular pet wouldn't have any of that, so it's not going to happen for me. I know some people that love such things and then I know plenty of people who can't stand them. Some of them definitely look far better than other ones, I'll give you that one.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see, well when you don't have a car I think that it's convenient to have one. But when you do, I think the good 'ol plastic pet carrier will do, or just simply holding them inside the car.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer carrying my dog around at a dog cage, which is appropriated for travelling and also it is better if you need to get a plane or bus because they'll accept your pet in those, whereas they don't accept you to travel with your pet at a bag.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I see. I think that depends on the country and the kind of transportation used. Over here, tricycle drivers don't seem to mind if I ride their vehicle with a cat. :)