Will You Acquire Any Free Ebook

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by luri • Nov 11, 2017.

1. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    You can get free ebooks. Will you get any free ebooks that you can find. Not all free ebooks might be userful to you. For example, if you have no interest in recipe, will you get a free ebook about potatoes recipes? Well you might take interest in cooking some day, and may want to have a resource at your side. usually, I acquire any free ebooks except on few topics.

2. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Well yes. I do love getting free ebooks. But the problem is you can only get so much. And there are so many free ebooks that I have that I do not even have space for. So I have decided to only download books that are strictly going to be beneficial to me and not just any book because they happen to be free.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Free ebooks can be something that motivates sales. In that case, a lot of internet marketers would probably like to give them away. However, though, what is given away should be cutting edge. Otherwise, people might not like it, given they probably see free offers all the time.

4. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    There are some eBooks that contain really useful information. eBooks that talk about how to get rich quickly, health and nutrition information, and all those, I would really like to have them. I do such for such kinds of eBooks but most of them are too costly.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I don't go for any random ebook these days. I have found out that some of the free ebooks are something really harder to keep up with as well. Because there are lot of free and opt in based of the ebooks. And that being said free ebooks are being spammed all over. So some of the time paid books matter more these days.

6. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I used to grab any free eBooks that I am interested in, even I didn't have time to read them yet. Nowadays I try to focus on certain areas that I can spend time with, as I have been working on too many areas but not working well in all areas, hence I am learning to focus. I install those free eBooks that are really useful for me, especially parenting and homeschooling.

7. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I always tell people that no information is a waste and that's the reason I'm in support of acquiring free ebooks for it is going to make one learn more and at a cheaper cost of no payment. We might claim not to be interested at a particular time, but with time, we ought to get the clear picture and feel interested at the end.

8. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I don't like to read much of the E-books and so don't really collect them even if they are free. However, if I stumble across topics that I like such as recipes, DIY or crafts etc. then I take it, as I have use for such books.