Will Linkin Park Be Able To Recover From This Huge Loss?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Paran Kapur • Jul 29, 2017.

1. Paran Kapur

Paran KapurNew Member

Threads:
    The only reason why I started listening to Metal was because of Linkin Park. We all have grown up through our timelines listening to Chester and his mesmerizing and powerful voice. It has been a very sad time for all the fans of Chester and the people closest to him. I always had a dream to watch LP perform live but I am afraid that won't be possible. For those who have seen them perform live is lucky. Well they moved everyone and Chester will be remembered forever.

It will be very hard to say that the band would be the same as before but everyone moves on and so does life. I really hope they continue producing amazing music.

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly don't think that they will be able to go on without him. Chester was Linkin Park. They will have to reinvent themselves because there is no way they can be Linkin Park without him. He had such a distinctive voice that when you hear it you automatically think of Linkin Park. He will truly be missed.

3. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    The answer is no. Linking Park will never recover. Look at Suicide Silence after the loss of Mitch. Sublime tried to do this after the loss of Bradley. It's just not the same. Chester was truly talented and had a unique voice that I don't believe can be replicated. Not to discredit any other band members, but Chester really was the focus of Linkin Park.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    When vocalists leave or die, the "signature sound" of the bands also dies with them. So even if I think Linkin Park's heydays were long over, even if they did come back then it would be a lackluster comeback.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    They may not be able to recover from the way we, fans, hope (I mean... continuing to do shows, recording new albums, touring)... But they're sure to find a way (and I hope it really is a good way for everyone).

I'm a big fan of the band. ;)