Why Do Big Corporate Businesses Spend Billions Of Dollars On Advertising?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by EditorsRHumansToo! • Apr 30, 2015.

1. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    Huge companies know the significance of advertising and they will pay for it. Marking: It is not hard to slip - purchasers may at present know you yet they won't be so attached to you. Everybody today thinks about the items, shouldn't something be said about the people to come? Get them youthful.

Showcasing items and administrations create deals and request. The more we devour, the more noteworthy the creation of items we don't understand we needn't bother with.

2. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    It is through advertisements that these big companies get to promote their products and services the more. Do not have it in mind that because they are already making huge sales, that they are going to relax or if they do, most upcoming firms might take some of their market shares. So, they use many publicised advertisements to, not only keep themselves in business but as well to attract new buyers to their business.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @Barida@Barida let me add that big companies leave nothing to chance as they not only go all out for advertising/promotion but keep a close eye on their competitor too. You must have seen a fierce battle between in between Coke and Pepsi or what it used to be like in between Colgate and Palmolive. Colgate ultimately bought Palmolive and closed that chapter forever. Likewise all big companies try their best to buy startups which they feel would pose threat to their sales.

4. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    It might seem like a waste of money or just bad business, but the companies that invest in advertising are the ones that become more well known.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think brand awareness if one thing that requires a lot of marketing budget. You can see that people need to remember brands. And if they don't then they are going to have issues. So on that basis, one has to look for the better brands. And big corporations work hard for that to change. I think on that basis they will continue to spend more money into advertising and brand awareness.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Curling up with a good book, to help your brain and to help you sleep is a good idea. Advertisement is essential though for information, knowledge and helpful for many to keep in the know. I saw a commercial about a new product and liked it so I watch for it in stores locally. The sugar is so low and made with real fruits, so I like it a lot. I saw it on special at Safeway, bought it because of the commercial and have a better snack no to eat because I saw the commercial for Kind candy.

7. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I agree, you made a great and valid point in regards to the benefits of advertisements since without them you wouldn't have seen the product.

8. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    There is keen competition and that explains why millions are spent by these companies on advertising their products. And this applies mainly to new products or upgrades. The public should know what is being produced and advertising is the right way to do it.

9. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Big corporate business spend billions of dollars in advertising because that is an investment for them. They invest in advertisement and drive sales. Some well known business despite having well established brands continue to spend in advertisement because they want to control the market share. They want to outsmart their competitors.