Which Site is the Best for Pirces?

Discussion in Travel started by SEA81 • Apr 24, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    I had to travel a lot for work last year and for the first time, started using websites like Expedia and Travelocity to book my hotels. But there are so many of them! I just wonder which one people prefer? Which one has the best deals? I rarely use them for flights, just hotels. Is it really that much cheaper?

2. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi there! I can totally understand what you are talking about. The best thing you can do is check sites that list the best offers available from each related site. These sites are a little difficult to use at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is definitely the best thing you can do. There is unfortunately no easy way to find the best prices for something without going to this trouble. If you need something specific, I would also suggest you check this site! make a request and you will certainly find someone who knows and can help. Good luck

3. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    Like I said in another post the best prices are found at the hotels themselves. I know the sites all claim to have the best pricing, but you have to pay extra fees with the sites! Most hotels will offer a managers special and if you call and talk to the hotel they will generally give you this rate which is cheaper then the rate advertised, but also does not have all the hidden crappy fees.