Which One: Crock Pot, Phillips Air Fryer Or Pressure Cooker?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by NinetyEighty1 • Nov 22, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, at first I had an interest in just the Phillip's Air Fryer and Pressure Cooker but the Crock pot then suddenly caught my attention. Out of these three which is more beneficial and easier for one to grow accustom to. Which of these do you think would save the most time, money and still be able to cook good meals?

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    If you are in a hurry, Pressure cooker is for you but you must follow instructions because there had been many injuries and accidents with pressure cooker.

Slow cooker is slow but the tenderness it gives the meat is worth it. it is not for people in a hurry though. Let's say you want beef stew for lunch. You will have to start cooking at 6 am. Slow cooker can be time saver if you prepare early since it is a leave all ingredients inside and leave type of process. Also food won't burn with slow cooker.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have read about the air fryer; but I have never tasted any food that was prepared in one, so I don’t know how good it is. It only uses a little bit of oil, as opposed to having a deep fryer; but I don’t like my food deep-fried anyway, so this is not a big deal to me.
    I enjoy french fries; but very seldom eat them, because they are not healthy, and they make them from processed potatoes and not from actual fresh potatoes that have been sliced and fried like real french fries used to be.
    I think that a pressure cooker is great when you need to get something cooked fast; but if you have plenty of time, you should get a crock pot.
    You can make everything from soups to desserts in a crockpot, and nothing gets burned, and it is always tender.
    I like it because you can start something cooking in the evening and leave it on low overnight, so it is ready to eat the next day. Or you can start it in the early morning and it will be ready for dinner. Since mostly all you have to do is put the food and the seasonings in the crockpot, it is very easy to use also, and not labor-intensive like most cooking is.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I will choose pressure cooker. Pressure cooker is a multi-function cooking ware. Food cooks pretty fast in pressure cooker, you save time as well as money on gas. If you want your food to be soft, pressure cooker is the best untensil. You can virtually cook anything on a pressure cooker from rice to brooth, from vegetables to meatn dishes.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Time is important to me that's why for tenderizing meat, I always rely on pressure cooker. Beef takes 6 minutes and ox tail for 10 minutes in the pressure cooker. I was gifted with a crockpot 2 years ago and I still have to use it. Slow cooker takes much time and I cannot afford to spend that long in the kitchen. With accidents, I understand that it can happen only if the pressure cooker is broken. Otherwise there is no danger.

6. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    This is tough because I would love to have all three of them in my kitchen. They all have their advantages although I have less inclination to buy the Air Fryer than the other two. I have a pressure cooker but I can't cook all types of foods with it. I only use it to tenderize meat, particularly beef and pork knuckles. On the other hand, the crock pot is more versatile and can handle almost everything. You may take a longer time to tenderize meat but if you're not consuming harder parts on a regular basis, this shouldn't be an issue. You can cook vegetables perfectly on a crock pot as well as barbecue, corned beef, and porridge. Hence, if I only have to choose one, I'd go for a crock pot.

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    A slow cooker or a crockpot cooks slowly but if you prepare it early it can be considered as a time saver. You will just put all ingredients of a stew and just leave the machine on for hours. It is also not accident prone as a slow cooker. Some people even cook frozen foods with it.