Which Is The Best Dyson Vacuum You Can Buy

Discussion in Product Reviews started by drillbatterycomau • Sep 28, 2018.

1. drillbatterycomau

drillbatterycomauNew Member

Threads:
    There are a great many Dyson vacuums, so once you digest the existential dread of possibly buying a $500 vacuum, you’ll want to know which model to go for.

Consumerism has conditioned us to search for what is the newest, as it should, theoretically, be best. But high-performance vacuums are not smartphones — they don’t obsolesce. When Dyson released its V6 cordless vacuum in 2015, it was the best vacuum it could make, and when it released a V8 a couple years later that was the best vacuum it could make.

The beauty of investing in a Dyson is it may very well stick around your broom closet for the next decade or more, never losing effectiveness and backed by one of the best warranty and customer service programs in the business.

That all said, having tested, compared, poked and prodded these machines, I’ve developed a sense of what most people need when it comes to Dyson’s all-powerful lineup of vacuums. These are the best Dyson vacuums to buy — and a few you should avoid buying (for now).

Which Is the Best Dyson Vacuum You Can Buy??

2. Ian Martin

Ian MartinNew Member

Threads:
    There are several models of vacuum cleaners that you can buy according to your requirement. You can find some of the really good ones at amazing prices on cash back and coupon websites like Groupon, Ebates, Kiindly, or Retail Me Not.

3. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    V7 Trigger is best for me, you can choose according to your requirements.