What's Your Take On Shylocks ?

Discussion in Loans started by ptahm22 • Dec 14, 2016.

1. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Shylocks are the guys who lend money and take some of your valuable items as security. They charge an extremely high interest and they don't care about your credit situation. They are considered illegal in some countries. They may come in Handy when you need urgent cash.
    How do you feel about shylocks?

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have good views on Shylocks. However, sometimes we have to use the services from Shylocks because we can process loans pretty fast, sometimes in less than one hour. Shylock lenders are popular in our place because processing loans through banks is very tedious, you will have to do a lot of paper works.

3. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    At the current situation where many platforms offering loans have come up,I would not dare visit a shylock for a loan.I hate them and I cannot even think of getting a loan from them.They are very insensitive on their loan terms-high interests,short durations upon which they sell your stuff to recover their money if you do not pay on time among others.

I would highly recommend online loan lending institutions if the need is urgent.Their interest rates are very low relative to Shylock's.This would save you alot of cash when repaying the loan.If the need is not urgent,banks would be the best solution.