Whats your Favorite pet?

Discussion in Pets started by mandisthghts • May 16, 2013.

1. mandisthghts

mandisthghtsNew Member

Threads:
    If you could have any pet in world what would it be? Will more people chose wild and exotic animals or will the classic dog and cat choices win out? I'll be checking in daily to see what everyone thinks. I have a little poo-chi and he is the love of my life. I would have to say I have my dream pet. He is cute, sweet, and extremely loving.

2. MrsR

MrsRMember

Threads:
    Oh, my that is a hard question. I love all animals so choosing just one would be hard for me to do. If I had to choose, I would probably have to go with a cat. Not an exotic cat, just a housecat. I love cuddling up with my cats at night to go sleep and I would miss that if I didn't have one or several. :eek:

3. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    yes it is a hard question i am also a animal lover we have many of pets at home but i personally have a beautiful small chick,he is so cute,see it Cute-Baby-Chickens-Wearing-Knit-Hats2.

4. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree everybody here, that is a hard question beings as I also love all animals. But if I would have to choose it would be your classic dog, they are so caring and so loving and really become part of the family. Animals are really special. I love them all!

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love pitbulls and I have two of them and I love them with all my heart I also have a kitten I love all animals but if I could have any animal in the world I would want a wolf that is my all time favorite animal I don't know why but I have always loved wolves since I was younger I think they are a very strong independent beautiful animal.

6. PhRoxy

PhRoxyNew Member

Threads:
    I would love to have a polar bear or penguin lol. But srsly.. I love cats.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd just go for the domesticated cats, but my dream pet cats would be the Persian cat, Siamese cat, and the Russian Blue breed. Taking care of wild animals is a big no-no, since they can attack you anytime.

8. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge pet lover so this is a really hard question.
    Of course the common answers are puppies and kittens but I personally am a bird person.
    I really developed a huge love for parrots such as cockatoos and African grey parrots. They are just so smart, entertaining and most of all adorable.

9. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite pet has to be my Chocolate Lab, I love him to bits and he is such a well behaved dog. He's so friendly and is also great with everyone that comes into my house. I never want to ever live life without him. He's part of our family :)

10. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I would have a Dragon, or even a Chimera, or maybe a daschund, those are usually pretty good looking and i really like the goofy short look they have.

11. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Only cats and dogs for me. I refuse to cage or tank an animal that clearly needs to be somewhere else.

12. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Well as you said "pet" I will say dogs are my favourite pets. But if you broaden it to "animals" then I will say hippos are my favourite. I love how they look and I love even more how they are incredibly dangerous and take more lives than the big cats combined in the wild, people think because they are heavy and havee stubby legs that they can't run, they are wrong!

13. saveraddict

saveraddictMember

Threads:
    I would go for the dog. I think something like a setter would be ideal for my temperament. I like the fact that dogs are loyal to their owners a lot better than the individualistic cats.

My fantasy pet, if we are allowed such an answer, would be a chimpanzee that knows sign language. Communication with your pet is the first thing, and this would take communication to a whole new level. I know that more gorillas have learned sign language, but even in fantasy the thought of owning a gorilla intimidates me a bit!

14. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I have few pets in the house, but my favorite is my dogs. I have 3 dogs. They are really sweet. They always follow me. If I'm watching TV one of them will lay his head in my lap, the other in my feet.

15. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had had a number of pets throughout my life, mostly when I was growing up. I had cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters and fish. My favourite would probably be my pet hamster. He was so cute and it was exciting when I was a kid.

16. Mrs. B

Mrs. BNew Member

Threads:
    I would so love to have a Dragon, too! But he would have to be a nice one. I guess semi-realistically, it would be really cool to have a Dolphin since I love to swim. I can't imagine what the water bill will look like just to take care of an animal like that. I suppose I should be happy with my Rough Collie. He's a great dog.

17. indigo

indigoMember

Threads:
    My favorite pet of all time is my Newfoundland dog! She is so much fun. I consider her to be a comedian, friend, entertainer and guardian all wrapped up in one. She looks so statue-esque. It's like owning a gigantic stuffed animal. I can't say enough about the breed. They truly are the "gentle giants".

18. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite pet is any type of dog. I am a mad dog fan, their honestly men's best friend. The main reason I love dogs so much is because of how friendly they are around people. I have never seen a dog that was mean to everyone he or she met.

19. Joepal

JoepalNew Member

Threads:
    Well my favorite pet is Dog and the breed is Dalmatian i just love these dogs.