What Websites Do You Use For Online Shopping?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Rexy • Nov 12, 2017.

1. mbuzma

mbuzmaActive Member

Threads:
    I buy from Amazon, Ebay and my local online store OLX. Never had problems buying and receiving items from any of them, but I'd rather buy from the local store if they have what I need since I don't have to pay import taxes and such.

2. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    What type of items do you usually buy from them? Did you get delivery fast and how was the support if you had any issues? ;)

3. mbuzma

mbuzmaActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy PC components and smartphones. I haven't had any real issues with the delivery. As for the support, I've had issues with some items but never contacted the support directly, but rather the sellers who caused the issue in the first place, some were scummy but I got what I wanted in the end.

4. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Yeah, that's the issue with buying from private buyers, some might be scummy!

5. Tunmise

TunmiseNew Member

Threads:
    I use Alibaba and Asos for Fashion and I mostly use Amazon for other things

6. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    What is Alibaba? Never heard of it and nor have I heard of Asos, where are you from?

7. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are actually quite a few of the sellers that liquidate from Amazon, and what I recommend is that you do a search to see which ones would work best for you. The main requirement is that you have an Amazon Prime account (not just a regular Amazon account) and that you have a lot of reviews on the items that you have purchased through Amazon.
    Once the discount seller checks out your track record for leaving reviews, then they will accept you as a buyer if you have a good percentage of reviews compared to the items you have purchased.
    One that I like is called “Vipon”, and another one is called “ Jump Send”. Usually , you have to put in a request for the item that you are interested in, because the seller only lets a few of the item go at the discounted price, and then you will receive the notice once it it available.

8. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    Ebay is my favorite by far, sadly Amazon's shipping is a little too pricey for my area for most items. Lately, I've been buying a few things from Wish, it's hit or miss sometimes, you just have to be aware of the sizing or details about each product.

9. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I shop at two places online and they include Amazon and Walmart for some really good deals. They say Amazon is the leader when it comes to online retail-and they even bought some physical retail places as well-that include Whole Foods and they opened Amazon Books stores in a lot of the bigger cities which I just found out about. Also Walmart is getting better online as well-they purchased Jet.com, and some specialty online retailers including ModCloth,Bonobos and Moosejaw-but I never heard of these stores before.

10. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this suggestion I am going to see to Alibaba and Aliexpress you mentioned. I hope to trust these sites as much as I trust Amazon from the reviews I gathered. Anyway, this is a New Year I hope online shopping improves and people are able to shop easily from any part of the world and have their goods shipped to them.

11. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I have only used Ebay, Book Depository and other Chinese sites to purchase stuff online. I would like to try Lazada too, although I have heard not so good reviews about them too, so I intend to just purchase small items from them.

12. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something amazing and would have such a delighted time.