What Unique Wedding Favors/gifts Would You Get Your Guests?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by brittz22 • Jun 3, 2016.

1. brittz22

brittz22New Member

Threads:
    I have an upcoming wedding(in only 8 days!) and for the most part have done and created everything for the wedding myself(with help from the groom of course :) ). One task I had much more trouble than expected with was deciding what favors to give our guests. Each guest will arrive at our wedding and grab their "loot bags" with bubbles, an advice/well wishes card to be filled out, bags for candy buffet, antique key bottle openers/wedding ring shot glasses(varying bags will get one or the other) inside their bag, small toys and what not will be placed in children's bags unfortunately I still cannot help but feel like that is a very small favor bag for our guests but am having quite the debate trying to think of some other favors/gifts for our guests. Hopefully things that are unique, different, to go with our very non traditional Harley Quinn and The Joker wedding is what I am looking for. So what about all of you? For your wedding(whether past or future) what favors would you/did you give your guests? Anything especially unique or original? Please comment your answers below! :)

2. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    My mom used to get lots of orders for giveaways when my brothers and I were kids for supplemental income. We buy tiny heart boxes or baskets made of capiz shells and she'd decorate them according to what the clients would like. I always like these capiz shell boxes because they're not the usual boxes we'd keep little knick knacks in. My mom's officemates were her biggest clients back then.

Wendell&Ivy-Wedding_Heart-Giveaways.

3. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    My favourite wedding favor I have received was a small potted tree that you could take home and plant. I thought it was very environmentally friendly but also something that would last a long time. The tree would have great significance.

upload_2016-6-4_19-28-3.

Martha Stewart also has a great idea of giving a potted plant with blooms like daffodils or tulips.

upload_2016-6-4_19-28-20.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There was one wedding that I gave a unique gift. And from the remark of the couple, it can be considered the best wedding gift that I gave. I took pictures of their wedding up to the reception. And then I chose the best photos and had it printed. That wedding photo album served as my belated wedding gift and I’m sure they will cherish it forever because the album is now in their living room and they show it whenever they have house guests.