What service provider are you with?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by Popatar • Apr 22, 2012.

1. artifactsofmars

artifactsofmarsMember

Threads:
    Roadrunner is the best I have seen. They are not exactly cheap, but it is very reliable. I used to use Frontier, a local company, and outages were just constant. They are rare with Roadrunner.

2. MissMin11

MissMin11New Member

Threads:
    We use AT&T U-Verse for our internet service provider. We have a fairly low-cost plan; I think it is $40-ish per month. They have great speeds though. My husband and I can both work from home, have a movie streaming on Netflix and play online games all at the same time.

3. donaldplozha

donaldplozhaMember

Threads:
    I live in Albania and I am currently connected through a provider called ITCOM sh.p.k. Pretty stable internet and the price is very reasonable ( 16.5 euros/month for 4 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speed ) :)

4. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    I'm with FiOS :D Loving the switch from Optimum

5. rcking09

rcking09New Member

Threads:
    Im with Comcast only because they happen to be the best of my only 2 options. Verizon was just awful in every way imaginable. Technician was a dunce, modem was the most poorly made thing I have ever seen and the customer service wasted 25 minutes of my time trying to troubleshoot a obviously dead modem.

6. EvoDoom

EvoDoomMember

Threads:
    I'm currently on the Sky Unlimited Broadband service, it's decently priced and I get ok speeds with them, although not great. I am soon going to switch over to Virgin Media as they seem to be the best fibre optic provider in my area, I must admit I can't wait for the change, up to 1 gig download her I come! :)

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Right now, I'm using Globe and BayanTel, and I'm not really satisfied with their services. There are times when it takes several consecutive days wherein the connection is not good at all, it's very sluggish and sometimes you can't even connect to the internet, you have to connect and disconnect several times.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm with Rogers too and I absolutely despise them. They were fine for a long time as long as we never needed to call in. After we did, the domino effect started. They'd change something up in our plan and not tell us, just so they could be credited (call centre jobs rely on their quotas being filled), then our bill would come and it was huge. So we'd call in, they'd fix the problem and add something else without telling us and we'd have to call in when our bill came again. Now it's at the point that our bill is astronomical because they keep doing this to us and they're basically telling us too bad. They say they can't do anything about it. Which is pretty funny to hear them say.. if I weren't so frustrated with them. Very unethical company. So is Bell. I don't know who to trust anymore.

9. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I'm currently using T-Mobile as my mobile service provider. The only thing I dislike about it is that it no longer offer subsidies on all phones, which I consider it's a rip-off because you still have to pay the full retail price even if you get a flip featured phone.

10. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have Cox for my cable and they are relatively good on cable. Sometimes there seem to be outages for no reason, but it is what we have here.

11. thomas pendrake

thomas pendrakeActive Member

Threads:
    virgin mobile

I have Virgin mobile on my phone, Comcast for my house. I'm curious if the Virgin unlimited would support streaming tv for the house. Is it truly unlimited?