What Laundry Detergent Do You Prefer? I like ALL.

Discussion in Product Reviews started by SEA81 • May 15, 2012.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As for myself, I get what the cheapest one to use. I found that Walmart has the cheapest, detergents. Walgreens had pretty good sales of Purex, but not recently so I looked around for my detergent and found that Walmart had the cheapest. I ride the bus so I can't get anything too big or heavy any longer. I use Arm & Hammer 70 pack, pods from Walmart for just 8.67! This is so cheap, gets the job done and I like the scent and the way Arm and Hammer cleans.I save a lot of money & it's easy to carry on the bus too buying Arm & Hammer pods from Walmart.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    @SEA81@SEA81 Daz is my favourite soap powder to use. It really does get my whites white when I wash them. I use it for all my washing and it always comes out really clean and smelling fresh.

I have used cheaper varieties before now, but Daz has always been better.

#62Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    All is good, but from what I remember it is up there with the more expensive ones. I usually just go with whichever one is on sale, and that usually means Tide, but I guess it all depends.

4. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    I used to be a fan of Tide. When times are hard, I use ALL free and clear. However, I am stuck on Gain. It does a wonderful job at getting the laundry clean and it smells great too. Good to know that I am not the only one who has switched brands.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I am a fan of Aerial. However, I don't use this brand these days. First of all it is very costly. By using this brand you are spending 50 percent more. secondly, it is so storng that your clothes will wear and tear soon. I use detergent from Patanjali brand. Patanjali is a popular brank in India and nepal.

6. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    To be honest i feel like they are all the same, the only noticeable difference is in terms of their specific usage against either hard stains or fragile clothes.

7. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite detergent is Omo that aside I am okay with any other detergent that washes very clean and a leaves the clothes with good scent. Another detergent I sometime use is Ariel. It washes clothes good and make them smell fresh. If I am not using Omo it's most likely Ariel.I just like detergents that leave clothes with some freshness.

8. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I use Ariel, i think it's one of the best and it's of pretty high quality for a reasonable and fair price. It washes the clothes very well as well as leave a nice smell.

9. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I tend to use only tide or gain but I will pretty much use any detergent that is good enough and gets the job done. I really don't play favorites to these sorts of things but tide, gain and all are usually my go to items.

10. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    We have a good detergent called OMO, it really cleans all the stains and dirt from our clothes but is a bit expensive and I don't buy it all the time. Most of the time I buy Ariel is not that good as it was in the past, and to increase its efficiency add baking powder that is very cheap, and Ariel will clean my clothes better.

11. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite detergent for laundry is Ariel because that is all I ever really used. It is my mom's choice to I grew using it and not minding if I have to change it.

The most important thing about it is that it does the trick for me. I can wash without hassles, it gives the laundry a nice smell and it is affordable.

@wallet@wallet Ariel is the detergent I use in my home but when I visit friends and family, they use OMO and I can say for sure that Ariel is much better no doubt and no bias. Omo doesn't ladder well for me and it also doesn't soften the garment to make them workable while washing. You'd have to add a lot to get a good effect.

#71Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  12. mae.espra

mae.espraNew Member

Threads:
    I always used Ariel even when I am just in College. There is something in Ariel that I can't find in other laundry detergents. Aside from the fact that it is a scented laundry detergent, the effectivity is unimaginable. It gives me no hassle in dealing with my dirty clothes and it is affordable to be purchased. I also prefer Tide. Though different brands but it has the same quality.

13. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I also noticed that cheaper brands like Champion are more fragrant than Tide, and they seem to have the same cleaning ability. Ariel is also fragrant, but it's a lot more expensive than Tide. With that said, I will just go for the cheaper brand so that I can save money.

14. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Although I prefer any detergent powder, my top choice is Surf. It never disappoint me because the quality of the powder is good. It does a good job in removing stains on my clothes and the scent after washing it smells so good.