What Kind Of Reviews Do You Leave?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Theo • Sep 10, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you leave helpful reviews that tell people what to look out for and give advice, or do you leave bad reviews only where you rant and vent? Even if I leave a bad review, I always state what they could have done to rectify things and say whether or not they attempted to or not. To have a 'good' bad review you need to say why it was bad and what you did to try and resolve things.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I leave reviews only when I am less than happy with the quality of a product I got or the service I paid for. I write the review so others may not make the same mistake I did which is why though I try to be somewhat objective, I'll focus more on the negative aspects (stuff I didn't like) and what one should expect should they buy that product or use the service.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will write both good and bad reveiws but I do both sparingly. I just don't really have the time to write reviews. However, Amazon asks for them so I will usually write some small ones, especially if I was not happy with the product to warn people to stay away. I do try to put in good reviews where warranted though.

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I only leave reviews when I am extremely satisfied with the experience or if I'm extremely dissatisfied with my experience. I wouldn't curse like some people do but I would leave my complaint, tell my whole experience and hope they learn from it.

5. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I try to make my reviews helpful, whether they are negative or positive. Some companies realize that even "bad" feedback can be very useful. If nothing else, it can help them learn what not to do in the future. I also leave the negative ones to warn other consumers about the various problems with the product or the service received.

When I leave good reviews, I also try to make those helpful. Instead of just saying, "this is great!" it helps to explain why and what you liked about it. Other people may or may not like the same things. They can form their own opinions.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I only respond when I like a product in a positive light-and usually skip the negative reviews,and I just will not do business with those people in the future if I disliked something. I think by leaving a negative review, is not my thing and besides they can maybe sue you for this. I really try to stay out of trouble and keep everything positive-but I do understand people leaving a negative response when they have not received a quality product or other service as well.

7. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I nearly always leave good reviews because I don't want to damage a business reputation when my problem could be a one off. Normally when something goes wrong I get a replacement or refund so I will base my review on that.

If a company does give me a hard time or I receive a product I think is substandard I will mention it but it's rare that this happens as most companies want to put things right to preserve their good reputation.

8. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I like to leave good reviews on things I really enjoyed so others may also enjoy them. I also like to warn people of ítems that are not worth buying so they won't waste their time and money. I usually like leaving comments that can be convinient but with full descriptión of my experiences.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Basically about products or services that I like and which I have really tried (even once in a while). I don't like to write about what I have no self-knowledge of. :oops: