What is your hobby?

Discussion in Travel started by Ashlee • Oct 1, 2014.

1. valiantx

valiantxActive Member

Threads:
    My hobby to do is seeking knowledge. Without knowledge, how can one expect to engage and act in any human society or nature?! You can't. I learn to know new things everyday from the tiniest happenings to the cosmic happening. My liked thing to do in order to know more is to directly experiencing things I've never tried before, which occurs on a daily basis. People may not understand what I wrote here as a hobby, but let me give you this polar opposite example to contrast with my hobby: some people like the hobby of ignorance.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of hobbies! I love to read and write. I love photography. I like to paint even though I'm not all that good at it. I like to cook, I like to collage, love interior design.

Hobbies add so much flavor to life:) And as a lot of people here have said, I like to travel too, but I can kind of take it or leave it, but if I'm able to travel to someplace beautiful and new, I'll take it.

3. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Wow hoaw... Winnie i must say all of your hobbies are really interested. I am also a huge fan of photography, reading books and travelling these are my favourite hobbies. And this is not necessary that if you are keen of to doing something so you must know this work. Not at all, But once if you start doing them with the passage of time you start learning as now i am very passionate about my traveling and photography.