What Is Your Favorite Online Earning Website?

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by barkingsquirrel • Apr 24, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Not necessarily. The biggest online earners tends to be usability work at the moment, as far as I can tell. Those sites seem to be paying the most for reasonable work right now. Surveys can be good, but you have to be careful which ones you work with, because some are a waste of time. Time that could be otherwise spent earning money from other earners online.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I remember joining it but have never been active on it. So on that basis, I can't give you any first hand information. From what I've heard though, it seems like a good site, if you can get any work on there. I'd urge you to give it a try, seeing as you're in the UK. If it'll work for anyone, it should be for people in the UK surely. Good luck and hope it works out for you, if you do decide to go ahead and try it, @DreekLass :)

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    Well, I have just done a google search of inbox dollars, and tagged the word, 'review,' after it. It comes up that it has a 3.1 There appear to be many users who have been members of Inbox Dollars who are saying that the website is a waste of time and money, because the time spent there was money that they could have been earning elsewhere.

4. Lushlala

Threads:

Well, thanks for that, @DreekLass@DreekLass :) I knew it didn't quite work for me, but I don't really like to use that as a gauge, especially when I'm talking to people who are likely to have better luck at some sites than me. I just took for granted that the reason why it didn't work for me was mainly to do with where I am. Plus I recently saw a few people singing its praises, and they all appeared to be US residents. A score of 3.1 really isn't good :( It's a shame you can't use it.

5. DreekLass

Threads:
    This is what I mean - when you get information from someone about their positive experiences on an earning website, it is so important to get all of the criteria surrounding their success or lack of success, because your circumstances are bound to be different, thus affecting your potential to earn as well or even better.

6. Lushlala

Threads:
    Exactly! The level of success of any site will definitely hinge upon your whole profile and the different sets of circumstances. That's why I sometimes get frustrated when some people ask what the best online sites are. I always feel like they ought to say what their interests are, where their skills lie, their likes, their dislikes etc Because there's a whole lot of stuff out there that won't necessarily apply to them. I mean take me for instance, I won't touch 99% of survey sites, and even much less so PTC sites. -and those are very popular. Plus there's that whole other thing of some sites being like marmite, which you really can't pre-detemine for anyone.

7. DreekLass

Threads:
    Lol. I don't get frustrated. I just explain to them all of the different factors that contribute to what it means to be working on the best online earning site, not that such a thing exists on a whole. And then there are location restrictions or privileges. The best thing to do is to get feedback from multiple sources.

8. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer upwork above all else. Nobody really competes with the amount of money being pushed through upwork, though they are changing their cut for smaller contracts and it won't at all be as profitable, basically -10% on a lot of orders :(

9. DreekLass

Threads:
    What is Upwork? I have definitely heard about it before, and I can be sure that I have crossed paths with this site before, but it is not fresh in my mind - or prominent, rather - what the site actually does. In my mind, it is ringing a bell similar to the site: Fiverr?

10. Burungu

BurunguNew Member

Threads:
    I keep hearing some good things about Swagbucks, but I have to wonder if it is really worthwhile. I mean how much time must you put into it to get paid? Is it any good as far as paying you enough for the tasks that you have to complete. Some of these GPT's are insanely stingy with the payoffs.

11. Lushlala

Threads:
    I never thought I'd say this, I've started working on ClixSense and surprisingly like it! I have never been one for PTC sites, and have always steered clear of them. But I have recently lost 2 of my favourite sites and need to diversify my income earners. So I thought I'd give it a shot and here we are. I just wish I could do the CrowdFlower tasks, but each time I've logged in, I've not found any available!

12. DreekLass

Threads:
    Everyone always raves about clixsense, but when I joined I felt I was just waiting around for things to click, and nothing ever showed up, and then someone said I had to pay for an upgrade in order to receive work, which I frowned upon. I haven't been back since, and have no idea what my login credentials are.

13. Lushlala

Threads:
    I know what you mean, DreekLass! There's quite a fair bit of waiting around for stuff to click on. I'm only a newbie there, so I don't get many, but I see that some of the older members get a lot. Being where I am also means there are sections I don't qualify for, especially stuff on the offer walls. I've tried to access the CrowdFlower tasks on there, but it always says no tasks available. I have a feeling I need to do something in order to qualify, but what? I have so much to learn! I'll be scouring the forum for more information on how to earn on there.

I've heard you get access to lots more when you pay for premium membership. But I'm not too keen to go down that route just yet. You could say I'm still trying to feel it out. So far, I like it, but really as far as I can tell, it'll only ever be a slow earner LOL

14. DreekLass

Threads:
    I don't get it; how are new members supposed to earn and build themselves up? I think I prefer the old model of PTC sites, where you just get ads to click, and you click them. So much more simple, and you aren't forced to upgrade in order to make any money at all.

15. Lushlala

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass....yea, that sounds so much better! As far as the CrowdFlower tasks on ClixSense are concerned, it appears a lot of people are struggling to gain access to them. There is a great big discussion thread on there with people moaning about it. What's interesting is that it doesn't seem to be based on location, because even some Americans are complaining. I only found out yesterday from a lone comment somewhere deep in the thread exactly what a long winded process it is to actually qualify for the tasks; otherwise it doesn't mention it anywhere on the site. So I would imagine for many newbies it really does take some doing to find out how to get started on the tasks, it's like some closely guarded secret! Extremely frustrating!

16. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer the surveys, I have tried watching videos, but it's so boring at times, well most of the time, I'd rather just do a short survey and get it over with, I like using Mturk, I make some decent money on there, but many requesters do some shady things, and also violate mturks terms of service.

I would like to learn more about hubpages, I have heard that some people make some decent money with that site as well, but I don't know what the concept is.

17. DreekLass

Threads:
    So most of the work that you have been doing on Clixsense is GPT work, not the actual clicking of any advertisments? Do you mean that it is a long process to actually start getting clicking work on there? On FC, people are always singing Clixsenses praises, and so I had initially thought that it would be easy to get into and work with.

18. Lushlala

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, I have yet to do any GPT tasks because they have yet to unlock for me. I've been told I'd have to do some test on one of the offer walls, or find anywhere where CrowdFlower exists, and take the test that way before I can qualify to do the tests on ClixSense! It's just so convoluted, I'm on the verge of giving up LOL Right now all I do is click, which I'm sure you'll be aware, on its own is nowhere near enough to help me get to cashing out

19. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I like Swagbucks, inboxdollars and InstaGC. I love that I can get gift cards instantly. I probably cash out a $5 amazon gift card each day on that site. It has helped me pay for birthday and Christmas presents for years. Love it.

20. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    On which site can you earn $5.00 per day? I'd love to sign up for that. I could save a ton of money on not only gift giving, but on everyday stuff as well with an extra 5 bucks each day. That adds up pretty quickly.

Some people don't like earning via gift cards, but as long as the card is for someplace I shop anyway, to me it's just like cash. I mean yeah, cash is nice, since you aren't limited in where you can spend it, but I figure it still works out for me. If I can save $5 on an Amazon purchase using a gift card, that's $5 cash that I didn't have to use, so I still have more cash in the long run.