What is your dog's favorite toy?

Discussion in Pets started by sandooch • Aug 24, 2012.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    For both of my dogs it is without a doubt two deflated footballs. They are identical in looks but they always pick up the same one out of the basket, my older dog Goose sleeps with his in between his front paws and my younger dog Mav puts it under him and sleeps like that. They both have Kongs and love those but the footballs are for some reason their favorite, they cannot go outside without having it in their mouth.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My dog's favorite toy is his Nyla Bone, but now that he's not a puppy anymore, he doesn't seem to be interested in playing nowadays, only eating, lol. I noticed that when my puppies have become dogs already, they seem to lose interest in playing.

3. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    My dog's favorite toy is my exgirlfriend's skeleton. I keep burying it in the backyard but the silly guy digs it up over and over so we play fetch with her arm.

4. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think Rocky has a favorite toy. He likes to just destroy things. He plays with the rope a lot but I think that's because it's one of the few things we let him have.

5. robinegg

robineggMember

Threads:
    I have two chow chows.

The boy will play with everything. He loves tennis balls and plushies with squeakers in them. He won't play by himself, oh no, his favorite time to play is when people come home. He typically runs up to greet me, then tosses his bone plush around a couple of times and pounce on it. He often brings his toys outside to the yard and they get all soggy and dirty. He is super easy to entertain, and will play with anything you give him.

The girl, on the other hand, is very picky. She likes to chew on small, hard things, and will often scavenge a chopstick or even, god forbid, a nail or a screw, then hold it with her front paws and nibble on it. I got her one of those liver-flavoured plastic (or nylon?) chew toys and she will munch on it once in a while. Otherwise, her favourite toy is the other dog.

6. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    Our dogs are a bit funny. They will not play with toys but they will destroy anything from socks to cable. They also like pulling a rope from each other's mouth and they always play hide and seek which gets really annoying when we are busy cleaning our farm.

7. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    My dog has a few toys that she plays with. Her favourite is this small toy cheetah that she likes to carry around with her. It's funny because she seems to use it as something she sleeps with. Whenever she's tired, she'll go find it and take it to her bed with her. When she finds it and starts carrying it around, she's most likely tired and wants to sleep.

8. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    My dog either get bored of toys or chews them all up until there is nothing left. So I guess you would say that my dogs favorite toys are chew toys he likes the rope and any sort of bone. I like this because it will keep him away from my shoes!

9. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:
    When it comes to toys, our family dogs are very simple. We give our big dog an old sock with a tennis ball an he's in heaven. Out youngest dogs likes a toy that squeaks when he chews it. He enjoys making a bunch a noise with the squeaky toy but it's quite annoying to the humans in the house.

10. secondhandsaint

secondhandsaintNew Member

Threads:
    Our little pug has a raccoon that he loves to play with. It's one of those that doesn't have stuffing inside, and it's really long. They say it's supposed to stimulate that hunting instinct. He also really likes his Kong. They are so worth the money. I swear they're indestructible.