What Is The Best Online Fight Deal Finder

Discussion in Travel started by Penny • Sep 5, 2015.

1. Penny

PennyActive Member

Threads:
    I am trying to get the cheapest possible flight to NY around the holiday season, dates flexible. I have been trying the app "hitlist" but without much success. I also did the rounds on Kayak, Expedia, TripAdvisor etc. I just feel like there is a better deal out there. I mean, I am going between two major US cities so these routes should have deals on them and I am willing to travel on major holidays.

Does anyone have a cheap flight website or app they recommend for when dates are flexible? Like one that shows the best option for both out and return flights taking advantage of every possible discount and sale?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You'll find some deals on one site and find others elsewhere. Failing to find the best deal in one or two sites doesn't necessarily mean that there's no such deal. That's why you need to always have a list of sites where you can find the best deals. If you didn't find what you were looking for on Kayak and the other sites you mentioned then you should visit the following sites:

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Although this may sound out of line, I just want to share about our favorite airline that is Cebu Pacific. We have been traveling to other countries since 2013 using this airline. By monitoring their website everyday, we are aware when there is an offer of discounted tickets to our intended destination like Hongkong and Singapore. The cost of the ticket is almost 30% only of the normal price. That's cheap, right? On Sept. 25, we have a trip to Vietnam courtesy of a cheap plane ticket of that airline.

4. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    For airline tickets I've used

. The prices are good and it searches all the major airlines and you get fairly good deal on tickets. I started looking at ticket prices for flights to Vancouver about 4 weeks before my departure date. At two weeks I notices that ticket prices went significantly down and bought tickets then. I think is saved over $2000 on 4 tickets.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Nice information all.