What is the Best Beach House Rental Agency You've Used and Where?

Discussion in Travel started by jdwriter • Jul 13, 2014.

1. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    We have been going to the Outer Banks, NC for 4 of the last 6 years and love it. You can rent right on the beach, literally with your deck out to the beach. And in the pre-season, just before Memorial Day you can find great deals on houses that would be $7000 a week in July. The company we like using is Joe Lamb Associates. They've been excellent with the upkeep on the houses and have also been excellent if problems have arisen.

Case in point, the hot tub in one of our houses had an issue and they had someone out there within 2 hours to fix it, get it up to shape and get it ready for us to use that night! It was pretty awesome service.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To tell you the truth, I have never come across a cheap beach rental wherever I went. In Australia, all along the east coast, where I have mostly lived, your average price starts at around $250 per night. I could never afford such luxury and always preferred the quiet country towns and villages nearby. My favourite would be the camping ground. :)

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    In this season i have plan for the beach but your rent of the house is very high that's why i do not think so that i deal with you because i have no enough budget to spend much on the house..