What Do You Use PayPal For?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by LindaKay • Mar 9, 2014.

1. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    I use PayPal as well for making money online, but I have yet to have fees taken out of my account for the money I have made. After funds have deposited into my PayPal account, I typically use it to shop on other websites for apparel. However, I want to see if PayPal will work elsewhere at certain venues since I don't want to incur bank fees.

2. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    I have odd jobs here and there online and I use PayPal to get paid by them. I've never incurred any fees. My hat is off to whoever thought up PayPal. It is an awesome tool to use.

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I love my Paypal Debit. I use for everything from online to the retail stores,I also use it to get income tax refund every year. The main use of my card is to get paid for working online, this is the fastest and most secure way I think. It is also a life saver when you need to send money to someone you can use it too and they don't charge any fees.

4. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I use Paypal for different things like I would use this for online shopping, I would also use this to save my money here and lastly I would use this for payments for my online job since I work as a freelancer online.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I also use mine to collect payments from my online work and what ever I earn I use to buy groceries or whatever else I can online. It has been very helpful to have paypal as where I earn money the only payment method is Paypal or I chose that method even if there are others because it's the easier.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I think basically to make bank transfers, make payments and receive money that I earn online. I think it is an extremely safe method to do these activities. :)

7. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My primary use for Paypal is for depository of my online earnings. That's why I only join websites that pay via Paypal because that is the most convenient for me. I can withdraw the money from Paypal thru my local bank account. But sometimes I use my Paypal account in purchasing goods from online stores. It's also convenient although I am not at ease in online shopping, not yet for now. Some stores are dubious with their reputation so I have to check very well before making a purchase.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like paypal.com a lot for it's totally free and does so much. We've weathered bad things too, and now paypal.com is back to par and very good. Reporting scams, to the ic3.gov is the best to do when scams arise. I use my paypal.com acct. for receiving payments for my work. I applied for paypal's free debit mastercard and use it for purchases. Love paypal.com!

9. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I accept money for my freelancing work through paypal. And it'd be allow me to get the money transferred to the bank. So that seems to be one way for me to make use of this payment processor. It seems to be going just fine as of now. Though I'd say that some of the time it can be really hard to get paypal to properly have the fees. But yes whatever works in that context I'd usually go for and have the proper payout.

10. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I am using PayPal mostly to receive money from the sites I am working online. Most sites were I earn online have only this payment processor, and I think is the best service for this. I am also using PayPal for buying stuff online from eBay or Amazon.

11. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I was introduced to Paypal because all of my online jobs and extra income online pays through Paypal. I mainly used this as a medium to receive payment from abroad. I sometimes use this now on shopping online locally and internationally. I find it very convenient because there are lots of online shops that I can pay through Paypal.

12. jaclynkate

jaclynkateNew Member

Threads:
    I'm using my paypal account in receiving payments from my online jobs.I also used them in transferring payment/investment before in my Trading account. And so far, I did't encounter any problem with paypal.