What do you think of Payza?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by hunysukle • Jun 3, 2012.

1. chintu

chintuNew Member

Threads:
    In my opinion payza is really good compare to other payment processors . and for my country paypal has many restrictions and we cannot use paypal balance to buy or to send any one . we can just transfer them to our bank accounts . so when compare to Paypal Payza is really good doing .

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I haven't had any issues with them yet. This is almost 6 months after this post was originally started, though. I haven't used them very much, but they seem like they're just fine. Maybe they had to change the name because so many people would've associated the negative reviews and legal issues with their previous name.

3. srinivas0812

srinivas0812Member

Threads:
    No, I never liked Payza. They have very high fees and they make impossible for me to withdraw funds into my bank account as they charge a whopping price of $15 for every withdrawal. For me, Skrill and PayPal will be the favorite payment processors.

4. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have not tried using alertpay. All this time I have been stuck with paypal. I might want to check this out actually.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It's been a while, but I've only used them a few times. A couple of times to make purchases and one time to receive a payment. My main beef with them is I cannot transfer money from them directly to my bank account because of where I live. I have to wait a few weeks for a check to be mailed to me. It's just a pain in the but to have to go to the bank and manually cash it.

6. marshaljohn10

marshaljohn10New Member

Threads:
    It is just a case of re-branding. If you make online transactions then you might have heard of PayPal. People are used to the word Pay in PayPal and if your financial institution doesn’t have that word, then you might not be making much impact on people and building trust with them is going to be tough.

But with the word PAY coming first in their brand name, subconsciously, people are likely to liken Payza to PayPal. It is common business sense.

7. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it's too early to make sound judgments. As far as I know, Payza has yet to achieve the same fanfare and strength as PayPal. It's not even there yet so I think it's premature to say something about it when this payment method has yet to prove itself. I've not used it myself but I've read good comments and some comments that aren't so favorable.

8. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've had some less than pleasant experiences with Payza so I wouldn't exactly recommend it to others enthusiastically but I have to admit that they have some uses that Paypal cannot be a substitute for often because Paypal still excludes many other stores and online services from using their system. Although these days my interests on those sites have dwindled so I'm mostly just using Paypal now since it is the most convenient.

9. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say that I dislike Payza, but then I also wouldn't say that I like them either. From what I understand, they are run by the same people who run Paypal though?

10. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have always been using PayPal and not others, but now I am considering of Payza as many PTC sites have stopped paying via PayPal. Payza seems to be a more popular payment method in this PTC world. I do not wish to open too many accounts, so I thought of just getting Payza. I have heard the fee is really high as compared to the rest.