What do you listen to?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by firelily99 • Mar 4, 2014.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I strictly listen to gospel music. I used to listen to popular genres of secular music but was taken aback by the fact that most artists died young or led weird private lives. I also listen to the stricter versions of gospel music which do not have secular influences. I particularly like the song by Jim Reeves 'Across the Bridge'. Gospel songs are evergreen.

2. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I listen to alot of artist in all kinds of music genre. Right now I'm deeply loving Birdy's latest album. I love her voice and her sweet songs. And i don't listen to audiobooks, i gave it a try and it's just not for me.

3. brightmind

brightmindNew Member

Threads:
    Currently listening to Photograph by Ed Sheeran. Love this song! :)

4. jamesfende

jamesfendeMember

Threads:
    Got the Bulgarian euro-vision song stuck in my head today.

5. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    I enjoy several genres of music. Currently I am stuck on Alkaline Trio and The Suicide Boyz...Interesting mix.
    There is not ONE particular type of music that I stick to. I find it interesting that my music taste changes with each season in my life...in most cases!

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I listen to w wide variety of music. R&B, pop, metal and electric. I am not too much into modern rap.

7. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    I listen to all most all genres except metal.

8. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I use my players only for the music, exclusively. I don't listen to audio books because they are weird.
    I don't think to say they are weird for others, just for me personally they all sound so weird and artificial.
    If I wish to read a book, I will either download it in text format or I would go to the library.

9. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    My ears - fortunately - are musically very eclectic. :)

Although I have my favorite genres (like Country, Rock, Jazz and R&B), I always like to diversify what I hear because I know there's always something new (even old) to be discovered. :D

10. Bluestar

BluestarNew Member

Threads:
    I listen to all genre of music. Still I am more of a fan of Country music.I listen to a lot of oldies.But that does not mean I never listen to new music.Any way,at present I have been listening to one old song-of 1961. The song is '' Dance on little Girl'' by Paul Anka.