What do you do with used papers?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by eppie • May 26, 2014.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We subscribe to the environmental campaign to reuse, reduce, recycle. With used paper like old newspaper, we have a pile in the stock room. Another pile is for the used cartons and boxes that we sometimes reuse. And when we think that they are already trash then we sell it to the junk shop agent who goes around the village in search of scrap paper. And although we get only cents for that, at least it has value instead of just throwing the used paper or burning the same.

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    These days I am giving this to the kids and let them make some craft. I have also created some of the paper bags from the used paper. And it works out just fine. I think if you have newspaper then that can be one thing that is easy to use. Many people make use of the newspaper based bags and that is something you can find in reuse. I'd say you should try that.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I ride the bus so when I buy bottled goods I use recycled packages I have gotten from retail shops. I use my register receipts that are blank in the back for scratch paper. Nothing so spectacular we do, but we do what we can to recycle to be green. We don't have much paper just the ones we get from purchases.