What companies or brands do you consider yourself "loyal" to?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by richc3 • Jun 18, 2014.

1. jackhaal

jackhaalNew Member

Threads:
    I think you mean brand loyalty, right? Brands that certain customers keep on buying because they like that brand. I really like Amazon just like you because of all the products it offers, and the full transparency with which you can compare prices. For example, I wanted an iPhone, so I searched it up on Amazon and it showed me all the iPhones that were available, and how much they cost. There was an ordered list of the cheapest ones to the most expensive ones. I really liked that factor of it. I could do it for pretty much any other product as well. I really like that aspect to it.

2. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    No brand loyalty. I go wherever is the cheapest, as I think everyone on this forum should, considering the subject matter of the forum :p

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I completely forgot about Trader Joe's. I have been shopping with them for well over ten years. I do shop at other stores, but I always buy most of my groceries from Trader Joe's. I love this store.

4. hnatalieann

hnatalieannNew Member

Threads:
    For there are a few, but the top are --

Jeep - I LOVE my Jeeps! I have owned 3 and I am currently looking at a new one I want. Just trying to figure out what color I like the best.

Bath and Body Works - The best lotions and body sprays ever! It's the only lotions I will use because they are non-greasy and always smell so good.

I feel like an advertisement :)

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm loyal to HP, Sony and Sony Ericsson, Pepsi, and Mug Root Beer. As far as online stores go, I don't think I'm loyal to any online store because Ebay and Amazon are the ones monopolizing the whole online store business, so we really have no other choice apart from them, so I think our loyalty is "forced" because of lack of other options.

6. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I have three places that I am very loyal too. I won't say brands, because I usually never buy the same brand of anything. I don't know why, I just get what ever is cheap when is shopping. That tends to vary from week to week or month to month. However, two of them are local shops, so you probably haven't heard of them unless you are in my neck of the woods. One is called 9th street meat market, Buc-ee's, and Ebay.

7. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really have a brand loyalty but when it comes to headphones and earbuds I always try and find a nice pair of Senheisers. When I first bought my first pair of Senheiser earbuds I just fell in love with them and that was two years ago, usually my earbuds would only last me a couple of months, hell even weeks after purchase.

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not very loyal to anyone brand I purchase what is best for my budget at the time. There are a few products that I prefer over others like Jif peanut butter over store brand and Hellman's mayo is the only mayo I will use. I don't use it often but in my tuna salad or potato salad I only want Hellman's.

9. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I've never been a "brand" kind of guy, but I do find myself sticking to a particular brand of jeans. Social Collision/Rude skinny jeans are the most comfortable jeans I can find, and they fit me just right. If I found jeans that had the same feel with another brand on it's tag, I'd still buy it. However, I know when I see the SC or Rude logo on the back of the item, I know what I am buying is good.

10. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    I never used to be loyal to any brand, but recently I've found myself becoming loyal to Jetblue. The routes I normally fly are serviced by them and they are usually one of the lowest priced options. Beyond that, their customer service is pretty good, their seats actually do have the best legroom in coach, and they have satellite TV at every seat to help pass the time on the flight. Another brand worth mentioning is Amazon. I don't buy online exclusively from them, but they are my first choice.

11. Gadzooks

GadzooksMember

Threads:
    Unfortunately for them, I am not loyal to any brand. I am loyal to a price. :) I don't like paying a lot for something I can get cheaper somewhere else. So, if the price is right then that's the product I am getting. :)
    I am sure there is SOME brand out there I am loyal to. I just can't think of it. It's probably a place that has nice sales. :) I like saving money.

12. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I pretty much do all of my online shopping through Amazon, mainly because it saves me the trouble of looking around for better prices when they are all right there in one spot. Also, the free shipping deals save a bunch of money as well. I do feel a bit bad about using them though, because the more I learn about the company, they are pretty cutthroat with their employees - and their factory workers in particular are very overworked and over stressed. I've even heard that developers, managers, and execs are under a lot of pressure there as well, and that they have a somewhat high turnover rate due to people getting burned out. I appreciate the savings and convenience, but not at the expense of others health and well being.

I would say I am also a pretty loyal customer to Dillards. In particular, I love all their Roundtree & Yorke mens clothing. I pretty much have been wearing it exclusively for over 10 years now. It's made really well and holds up to washing, unlike overpriced Nautica crap which shrivles up and shrinks down to nothing when you wash it. They also have tons of great end of season deals, which I totally take advantage of and stock up on an entire new wardrobe that I can wear the following year. I typically get shirts that normally sell for $65+ for like under $8 when they are trying to get rid of them all. I could get more than 10 new dress shirts for under $100, for example. Or coats that normally sell for $200, I get them for like $50 or even less at the end of season.

I'm relatively loyal to Lenovo these days for laptops and desktop systems, after being burned by Dell and HP products failing on me for nearly 10 years straight. I just don't care for Lenovo's phones and tablets currently though.

13. ellajanelle

ellajanelleMember

Threads:
    For gadgets, it would have to be (hands down!) Apple. Apple is like the most user-friendly gadget there is. "Once you go Mac, you never look back" - this is so true! For me, it's truly incomparable :)

For clothes, I'd have to say Forever21. 80% of my clothes are from that store. The quality is great and the price is reasonable. The vibe of the store is also very inviting and relaxing!

For cosmetics, I like Korean brands and I'm not exactly brand loyal BUT somewhat with Etude House. Their products have good quality and suit my skin well.

14. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Having had a little think about this I think I'm only loyal to two brands and that is when I buy goalkeeper gloves. I buy One gloves and KA gloves. This is probably the only area of my life where I will not buy cheaper makes.

15. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I am a big time Amazon customer, and started out with them in 2006. I can truly say I have never had any major problems with them. I have experience a couple of minor problems, but the customer service was excellent with resolving them. Amazon must be doing something right because I have always read positive feedback from people.