What Benefits Your Fitness?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by ExpertAdvice • Nov 30, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever stopped to think about what could be the serious factors that influence how quickly you lose weight or "get into shape"?

Well, I sure have...

For me, I think how stressed I am plays a significant role on whether or not I feel the positive inclination to actually be consistent with my exercise regime. It really does become a "drag" when I am just to exhausted from work or studying, to even start a positive trend by exercising.

And then the counter-productive thing about it is: when I do skip the essential hours of exercise...I become frustrated with myself. I spend time and time again just beating myself up for having squandered what could have been great and beneficial exercise time and effort...

So, what are your negative factors when it comes to things that hinder you from being consistent with your workout and overall fitness regime?

Is it over-exhaustion, not enough personal motivation, eating too much too late at nights?

Please, let me know! Hopefully, we can come up with some remedies that can help us to fight de-motivation!

fat.

#1Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The benefits of fitness is far from the apparent. It has a lot of benefits more than the displays that people see. When you are fit, you wouldn't just have a sexy body, but more than that you'd also have a healthy body with strong immune system and a fully-functioning mind. It might be a cliche already, but it's true that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind an a healthy soul. Only very few are able to appreciate it, because it's not readily seen, but multiple scientific studies have already proven this relationship between the mind and the body. When we are healthy, we are more capable of clearer thinking and we're better at decision making, which is just an indispensable skill that everyone must know to claim their successes in their own fields.

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    My husband and I are big time snackers. We do a lot of walking with our work and so you would think we would burn it off but we don't. Snacking can make you eat more than you are burning without even realizing it. I have started trying not to eat in between meals to help curve my appetite and also eat up my calories taking in healthier meals. Also, we will go for weeks drinking juice, water, and or tea but then something happens and we go back to drinking large amounts of soda pop. Sometimes we have a vodka and coke at night, and then two, and so on. I think these extra calories sneak onto our waistline and at the end of the month we think, 'why haven't we lost any weight?' We have started to try and track our calories hoping it will help us to stay in control.

4. Cory Jenkins

Cory JenkinsBanned

Threads:
    Motivation is a big factor when it comes to daily exercise. You also need to check what you eat. Take small meals every few hours and include salads and fruits. We avoid heavy meals. Once you follow this for a few days you'll feel motivated and energized.

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I would stop stressing out about weight loss, first of all and also make sure not to starve yourself-make sure to eat a low fat and high fiber diet as well. Also you could add some exercise to your routine to stimulate your metabolism. You could watch your depression and anxiety as well because these two things can prevent you from sticking to your diet and try to develop a better attitude.

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This comment may be out of line but my motto is to be happy. When you are sad, stressed or even depressed, there is a tendency to eat more and to spend more. I don’t know why that tendency emerges when a person is not happy. As they say, we can be happy with the little things that we have. All you need to do is to realize how to count your blessings.

7. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    Definitely, many people are now finding themselves participating in workouts because they want to stay away from many diseases. Fitness is very important in everyone'e life since its benefits outweigh its drawbacks. Fitness makes a person strong enough to fight diseases, and also gives the body its best shape.

8. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been working on my fitness ever since I was 9. Later I was selected for my school, college and state team for badminton where fitness was compulsory. Once I stopped playing competitive sports I still exercise regularly even though my workouts are limited to light running and jogging regularly. These exercises keep me fit and more presentable which is one of the plus points for my profession as well. I am in marketing profession which requites extreme mental and physical fitness.

9. JOHN MATTHEW

JOHN MATTHEWNew Member

Threads:
    First of all, avoid thinking too much about your physique. Love yourself as you are. Then focus on the correct diet and if possible stick to a regular exercise routine. During rigorous workouts, you might face a sweating problem. Use bamboo and cotton made Siddhi Harem pants for workouts.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Nice information you had shared here and i am so sure this will be useful for others.