What Are Some Websites That Give Back Like Ebay?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by NinetyEighty1 • Sep 20, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    When I say give back I am referring to how eBay gives you back a little bit of money with ebucks when you purchase something online. I know it is only a few cent but it is still money that could be of use. Are there any other types of websites that give similar offers? Have any of you come across them? I feel it is a good way to earn a little back to save money in the future.

2. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have not experienced it with eBay nor anywhere else. But when it comes to service I can vouch for amazon as they are great when it comes with refunds and returns. I particularly like their returns method as we do nothing. They send someone over to collect the item. We do not even hve to pack it.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did some online shopping at my local Walmart. If you order online and pick-up in store your item costs less, than shopping in store and buying then. It's great for you save money on things you need and won't get tempted shopping picking up extra things as we all do from time to time...this is just what I was looking for a while and so cheap so you get it and end up buying more than you needed.