What Are Some Of The Online Jobs You Can Do With An Ipad

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Kiama • Jan 4, 2018.

1. Kiama

KiamaMember

Threads:
    I recently bought an iPad and am not sure about some of the online jobs that I can do with it. I preferred it to a laptop because it's portable and more convenient to use. Do you know of well paying online jobs that I can do with an ipad? It could be either be article writing, tutoring, or accounts.

2. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    The best paying jobs I know you could do with the ipad, considering you speak English well, are at usertesting.com a whatusersdo.com. Both are testing companies. There is also a well-known tutoring site, but I can't recall the name right now. Just do a google search and plenty of options will appear, or check out reddit.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I was using the phone for the internet, it was so difficult to write. And when I bought a tablet some months ago, that made it easier to work. So I don't need to open the desktop all the time since I can use the tablet for writing. That's one way of doing an online job on the tablet - writing on forums or writing blogs and other articles. It's way much convenient than using the phone.

4. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    You could try to earn jobs on survey sites like Globaltestmarket. You can answer surveys on your Ipad, but it depends on the preferance of the gadget on the researcher. You can also try to earn online just by watching youtube videos. Some sites that offer like these are Snuckls, Baymack and Skylom. There are numerous ways on how to earn online just by using your Ipad. You just need to discover it.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used an iPad for the last 7 years and I can do anything with it that I could do with my computer, and I do not miss having a computer at all. If you are going to do much typing, then it really helps to get one of the keyboard cases. It connects to the iPad through bluetooth, and you can easily type on it just like the iPad was a small laptop.
    They also make keyboards that are specifically meant to be used with the newer model iPads, and they connect automatically, and recharge right along with the iPad, so you do not need to charge them separately.
    Once you have the keyboard, there is no reason that you can’t do any online job that you could do with a regular computer. Here is what my iPad looks like with the keyboard and you can see that it is just about the same as using a laptop, except it has the benefit of being a touchscreen.
    5C83011B-CB4F-4751-8073-5B9E24CD7B3E.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think you could make your iPad into a mini-computer or any android tablet into one of these. I would make sure to add a keyboard to make things easier when doing your writing jobs or running graphics programs- if you are a artist as well. I think the mobility of this setup is great,because it gives you a lot of freedom and because you can use OTG(on the go connections) or bluetooth-also if you lose some of these cheaper devices,you can replace them a lot easier.

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    One of the best online job is forum posting. You can join paid forums and make money by posting. However, in order to do forum posting you need to type and typing on ipad or any other hand held device is difficult. Therefore, you need to attach a keybord before you can use your ipad for online work.

8. Kiama

KiamaMember

Threads:
    @luri@luri Which forum posting jobs and sites can you recommend to me? I have tried some sites but most of them are not legit so I will appreciate your help in listing some of the forum sites for me please.Thank you.

#8Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018