Verizon Internet

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by love2loveu • Jun 4, 2012.

1. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    I saw my bill and it was $50.00 for high speed internet. I do not have a bundle package. What do you pay for internet services? I think $50.00 is too expensive...

2. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have Verizon Fios? If you do it is probably why it is so expensive, it is the very fastest internet you can get. I have Fios from them and I wouldn't switch to anything else. If you think you don't need such fast access then I you could probably switch to a local cable company for about $30 a month, but you will notice a difference in speed.

3. vanity3168

vanity3168New Member

Threads:
    need verizon best plan ... suggest me

4. mikydiky

mikydikyNew Member

Threads:
    You can't beat FiOS and their service. Their speeds are amazing and consistent. Why switch? I think the prices are reasonable!

5. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    Also keep in mind that Verizon does not outsource their customer service. This is why I pay more for my phone service than I would pay for something like Vontage. Verizon's customer service is excellent. Not perfect, but excellent.

6. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I wish Verizon could offer their service out where I live! 50$ a month is good for a fast connection! Any chance it is also unlimited gigs per month? I guess that would factor in to whether or not I was willing to pay 50$. Because if you're only getting 4 gigs a month than that is too much even for lightening fast net.

That's one thing to always consider: you don't need the best of the best of everything. You need the best fit for your needs.