Using Pinterest In Different Ways

Discussion in Misc & Others started by thisnthat • Feb 22, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    It might sound a little strange (or not), but I was just thinking about this. Pinterest can be a good resource for more than just tips and ideas. A lot of people advertise a lot of different things on that site, which might lead us to some good products, sites, stores, or even ways to make money online. The last one is my favorite. I'm always looking for more earning sites.

It's also a good networking site for sharing various things, including sites like this one (which I have followed on there).

So, what do you use Pinterest for?

2. Rosemary

RosemaryNew Member

Threads:
    I love Pinterest and when I'm bored that's where I go. I use it for recipes mainly but find neat pics to post on forums I frequent.

I can spend hours there.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've been using Pinterest for promoting and marketing. I also check out recipes on Pinterest and other books :) Yes there are a lot of people who advertise on Pinterest and there are a lot of good products that you can find right there. My friend told me about Pinterest and I'm not even aware that it exist until she told me so.

4. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, it is also good for promotion. Of course, it's better for some niches than others. I plan to use it for this purpose as well.

I had never thought of it as a place to shop before, but I've been getting a lot of followers lately who are clearly only there to sell stuff. I don't mind as long as they don't spam me with junk. I do prefer that they at least add some content too, rather than just a hard sales push.

I much prefer it to Facebook or other types of social media (all of which are used for promotion and sales as well).

Have you managed to find any good deals on there? If so, for which types of products?

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    So far, I am only using Pinterest as a bookmark management system to store my favorites online, and easily share with others. I also like to browse the information in Pinterest, as there are really many interesting boards and pins for us to explore. Besides these, sometimes when I enter some giveaways, I am required to pin the blog post in order to make an entry.

I have read that Pinterest is a good way to promote our business too, but I haven't really look into it as I haven't start creating my business yet. I think it is a good way to gain followers and promote our products, but not spam others.

6. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I like Pinterest and visit it a lot to look at beautiful pictures and stuff and for recipes. However,I still have not figured out how it can be used to earn money. Any tips from you perhaps, how to earn money from Pinterest?

7. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think pinterest can be good for the new discount and the product ideas. You can see that there are plenty of such boards that keep such offers and the discount. And you can have the product ideas in such case. And you'd surely there are some offers out there that can be used in the short term. On that note I'd say pinterest is worth checking out. I'd surely wish to use as well. That's the thing about the pinterest as well.

8. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This must be charming and would love to have such an appealing time as it.

9. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have good time, for getting good ideas for things i am looking for. I use to search Pinterest for watching beautiful sceneries of my favourite places, for getting good ideas for artistic work and to get be connected with my friends and to let the word know about my collections of various things and places.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I used Pinterest for landscapes and food recipes and yes for celebrity updates too.

with amazing stuff.