Tour Packages With Transfer Included

Discussion in Travel started by naruto100 • Jun 6, 2017.

1. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Hello guys,

I think tour packages are costly but I don't it is safe or easy to go to some unknown place when you are with limited people. So I am thinking about to have tour package this time which I don't prefer normally.

One thing is confusing here. What is meaning of transfer included on the booking site? I guess it will provide ride to me from airport to hotel (not sure). But do they also provide ride from my place to airport for tour? Also is sight seeing included in this transfer?

I guess all these things are important to have my travel in my budget? what you think guys?

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In our first travels abroad, we availed of the hotel transfer. The hotel car picks us from the airport upon our arrival and brings us to the hotel. That’s also the arrangement when we leave for the airport. It is costly but sometimes we have no choice. When we went to Beijing 2 years ago, there was no clear way of going to the hotel from the airport. Besides, the time of our arrival was past midnight and it was winter time. But in our recent trip to Osaka, Japan, the railway was easier to understand so we took a gamble by going to the hotel by ourselves via the train. And we were successful.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Alexandoy@Alexandoy So I guess it is more comfortable to have transfer in the package. Do you know this transfer also include the site seeing or just dropping from airport to hotel and hotel to airport. If sight seeing is included then it can be worthy deal for me. I have never experience this so don't know more about this transfer thing.

#3Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017