Tips - To Score A Cheap Flight

Discussion in Travel started by gata montes • Mar 2, 2016.

1. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    As the holiday season is not so far way and getting the best deals we can is always a top priority for many of us these days - on coming across an excellent guide earlier on - packed full of great tips on how to get the best deals as well as the best price for your flight - some of which even I as a frequent traveler wasn't aware of - I just had to share it.

Especially as - not only are there great tips on how to find and get the possible price for your flights here

but as there are quite a few tips that even the most savvy of travelers may not be aware of - it will hopefully benefit everyone - by helping towards making even greater savings when booking flights for any destination.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Scoring a trip via some website is a must due to the fact the ticket at the counter is nearly always expensive (At least, that's what it seems like). In fact, I might ignore cheap food or whatever else, but it's definitely not worth it to avoid a travel discount. How about you guys? Do you ever avoid travel discounts? I don't think anyone does.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree, unless there is a last minute discount offer it's always good to keep looking for offers by websites and travel agencies if you're planning a trip in coming festive season. The process of discounts generally begins 2-3 months before the actual festive season and they get costlier with every passing day. Besides the offers your banks also offer cashback and EMI facility which is another way of saving money. Don't forget to use the Promo-Code which is also available at most sites.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We are always on the lookout for travel expo because it is there where we buy cheap plane tickets. At the end of this month, we have 3 trips – Taiwan then South Korea in November and Singapore in December. All those tickets were from the travel expo last February. We are also visiting websites of some airlines particularly CebuPacific Air and Cathay Pacific. Early this year, we had 4 travels to Malaysia, Japan, Hongkong and Indonesia courtesy of those 2 airlines.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    We have couple of good websites which generally offer cheaper inland as well overseas travel opportunities. One of them is makemytrip.com and the other yatra.com. These two not only give a good price for travel but offer good, affordable hotels separately and in package travel. I remember about a wonderful trip makemytrip offered which was unbelievably low priced and the facilities offered so good that I never forget to mention them anywhere.