Tips to a smaller belly

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by love2loveu • Jun 11, 2012.

1. Seymour

SeymourNew Member

Threads:
    To burn extra belly fat follow these tips:
    Do cardio specially jogging, running, and swimming for at least 30 minutes.
    Play some sports or participate in physical activities in daily routine.
    Take green tea daily.
    Drink citrus fruits juices specially grapefruit juices or lemon water with empty stomach.
    Eat fish and fish oil.

#21May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My tips is to cut out the amount of bread you eat as well as sugar and soda.
    These three things helped me take off a few pounds around my stomach area and now I feel healthier than ever.
    I would also suggest in getting a hoola hoop because spinner it every morning can help reduce the fat in the stomach area.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    THE most important part is how you eat and it's the one part that most people think is secondary to working out.. if they even care about it at all. Losing weight is like emptying a pool (I heard this somewhere and it makes sense).. you can't go to the deep end and hope to drain it before the rest or go to the middle and hope to only empty that section. No matter where you start or how you do it, it will empty at the shallow end first, it takes time for the deep end to show results. I lost everything with how I ate.. didn't pick up a weight, didn't buy a treadmill, didn't starve myself of calories or necessary nutrients and it didn't take years to lose. My worst parts finally melted away. Exercise helps, but you won't get far without eating right and eating right most certainly shouldn't be secondary.

4. pearson

pearsonNew Member

Threads:
    Great tips above here.I am so glad to read this.Regular exercise and diet is the best way for small belly.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm using this exercise product called "Figure Twister", (you can simply just search for it on Ebay or Amazon) and it targets your arms and tummy, and it's pretty cheap too. It's also quite convenient to use, you can simply exercise while watching tv.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I would say to do some brisk walking which is low impact and try to eat a well balanced diet as well. I think that we have evolved into more of a sedentary society and exercise has become more of a chore, but it should become part of our everyday life. I think you need to do some cardio to burn some of that fat off also-but it could be dancing or a light hike in the park as well. I would choose something you like to do though, like bicycling or swimming or whatever gets the heartbeat up for awhile.

7. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    Bicycling, jogging, using rollers, etc can help burn abdominal fat. Exercise also goes well with proper diet. Foods rich in ascorbic acid (vitamin C) also help to trim the fat around the epigastric region.