Tiny Details. a home assembly company

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by amynichole318 • Mar 10, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I was wondering if anyone has heard of this company before. It's a company that makes tiny things for dollhouses and model railroad hobbyist. They hire people to assemble things like tiny calenders and tiny book sets, take out dinner boxes and so forth. You pay them $55 deposit to make sure they get all the supplies they send you back. Pay starts at $50 a set. It looks really interesting to me and something that I could do to make extra money.

I have done some research and it has a lot of bad reviews and only 1 good review. Also knowing human nature, it's always the people that complain that write reviews and in my experience very few people that are happy will voice there opinions online. I am really tempted, I need to make some extra money however I can't afford to loose $55. Has anyone heard of it and know if it's legit or a scam? I am hoping to find some more happy home assemblers before I decide if I want to try it.

Thanks in advance. :confused: