This Freebie Is Available Around The World!! Free Coconut Juice In A Bottle!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Oct 11, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    free_sample_product_medium.
    Detache coconut water is an all natural energy drink made of lemons and coconut. Since this company is kind of new, they want the whole world to have a taste of their thirst quencher. People outside the US, this is your chance to get a freebie that is available to your country! You just need to register to get your sample.

2. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    This is really a rare offer for people staying outside US or Canada, as usually the companies will not send the physical products to other countries, the shipping cost can be very expensive. I am going to check out the website and see this is. Thank you for sharing this offer with us!

3. Johnsnow

JohnsnowNew Member

Threads:
    let me check it out

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I am wondering about this offer. On numerous occasions there are offers of free stuff but the cost of shipping in many instances, the cost of shipping the item is more than the value of the item, futhermore, there is an abundance of coconut water that is available in my country. I would say thanks for this gesture but I am opting to forego this offer

5. Recharde

RechardeNew Member

Threads:
    lemons and coconut, a fresh combination. Do I need pay for shipping fee? If the price of shipping fee over the product's price, it's not a good deal.

6. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    The offer might be too good to be true but we should all grab the chance. I have been waiting to read feedback from non US members who were able to get their sample last month but I haven't seen any.

It reminds me of how coca-cola soda is shipped worldwide. Even when you go to rural areas, you won't miss getting a bottle of coca-cola. Considering the new company you mentioned, they also want the same publicity. They want to reach out to many people and I feel the strategy they used is very nice.

As long as they have good supplier services, they will be able to reach many people. Those who don't like soda can now have this special drink.