Theme Park Entrance Packages

Discussion in Travel started by Alexandoy • May 21, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When we went to the theme park of Resorts World in Singapore last year, we were faced with a wide array of selection for the park tickets. Aside from the full package where you can get unlimited rides and entrances in all attractions, there are several options for selective packages. We got the second cheapest option which is about half the cost of the full package. The ticket seller said that the option we chose is the best because the number of rides and attractions would last us for the whole day. That means if we had bought the full package, it will just be wasted since we wouldn’t be able to sample all the rides due to lack of time. So now we always check the theme park for a selective option if available instead of getting the full package.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I see your point. Nonetheless, it's cool to be able to sample whatever you want - even though you know you won't have enough time for all of them. For instance, you could compare it to the freedom of going to a Chinese buffet.

Anyway, to sum it up, the more expensive amusement park deal costs more but is a better value due to the freedom.

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I had joined a package tour that included several sightseeing options for which we had to pay in advance. I remember this Busch Garden experience in Florida. The package was packed to capacity so to say but we could hardly cover one percent of what was in there. Selectively choosing would have been a better option but that one can do if one travels independently.