Tango Cards For Travel Savings

Discussion in Travel started by Zyni • Jul 12, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I work online quite a bit, and some of the sites pay in gift cards. I've been acquiring Tango cards, since they can be used for a variety of other gift cards. You can get what you really want this way, instead of having limited options.

Tango let's you save up cards to buy one larger one from the company you choose. So far, I've saved up $40 worth to apply towards a Hotel card. I hope to get at least one more in time. That will give me $50 off my hotel room, which is a pretty nice discount.

Of course, you could get restaurant gift cards or gas gift cards or a number of other ones as well, to help with your travel expenses.

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have any of the links where you can get these Tango cards?This website was helpful in explaining how to redeem them, but i'm not sure how one would go about obtaining them. If you have a link I would love to look into it, thanks:

It looks like you open an account, and you add money to it to be used as you like. This could be a great option for 'allowance' money for young people from parents.

3. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh, that is a really good idea too. I never thought of that.

You'll have to check various sites that offer gift cards as payment to see if they award Tango cards. Bing used to offer this, but I don't believe they do any more. I suppose you could trade for them as well on some of those card exchange sites.

I've been getting mine from

. You just answer daily polls, write polls, and do surveys. I'm not a fan of surveys, so I rarely do them. If you do them, you get more daily polls and more chances to earn.