Tamper Evident Luggage Seal

Discussion in Travel started by mrsgeedee • Apr 20, 2013.

1. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, how safe are your luggages when you are travelling, especially overseas? I know most of our worries are someone taking something from your luggages, or worse putting something illegal to frame you (I know it's unusual but possible). I've just seen this video and I think this is one of the most effective way or preventing thieves to get anything from your bags. If you any other anti-theft luggage locks or seals, I hope you can share here so I have other options in the future. So far, I can't find anything that is better than this.

[video=youtube_share;zOZ3pkp-QPQ]http://youtu.be/zOZ3pkp-QPQ[/video]

2. attagirl

attagirlNew Member

Threads:
    I generally put locks on my luggage when I am traveling so that it ensure that people cannot just get into the luggage I have never had issues with baggage that I was done that with, neither by the airline or any other method. I for the most part now since 9/11 have had mostly just carry on luggage, and send anything else a head of time if I need for longer periods of time. Although I will admit I do not fly as much as I used to.

3. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I haven't really had a problem with this flying overseas but will definitely be looking into this just for peace of mind when travelling overseas, especially to countries with weak airport security. I have heard horror stories about how drugs had been placed in bags of tourists in Indonesia and definitely wouldn't want that happening to me.

4. SuperSecretSanta

SuperSecretSantaNew Member

Threads:
    I buy travel locks as well. For some reason, mine disappear right before I'm scheduled to travel, so I end up buying a new lock for every trip. I haven't had any trouble at all so far on any flight, but I do for peace of mind.