Swagbucks And Coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by ziska • Jun 29, 2016.

1. ziska

ziskaMember

Threads:
    Did you know that it actually pays to use coupons? I go onto Swagbucks and search for a product coupon. First off, I sometimes earn swagbucks just from doing the search. Then, I can earn more SB by just printing the coupons. Then for each coupon I redeenm at the store, I get 10 more SB! Cool huh? One time, I wanted to buy some new shoes. So I searched through SB for "Big 5 Coupons." That search got me 11 SB. Then I printed the coupon along with some others and got 16 more SB. Then I took the coupon to Big 5. At Big 5 They have downloadable ( for a phone) coupons for 5-10% off. I found the shoes I wanted and got 10% off. They also allowed me to use the paper coupon for 5 dollars off my total order. Then I got 10 more SB for using that coupon. Not bad huh? I think this also works on Cashcrate.

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I use

all the time. It's a great way to earn a little cash. All you have to do is sign up and start watching videos, use the search engine, play games or complete online surveys to earn points. Then you can cash out the points for gift cards or cash using Pay Pals. It's easy to collect points. I haven't tried using coupons. I'll try that too.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I look at the videos and take the surveys to earn points on Swagbucks. I haven't tried the search feature or the coupons to earn more points. Swagbucks is a good resource to get discounts and cash back on purchases that you would make any way..

4. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have printed out coupons on Swagbucks in the past, but I haven't seen any of them credit. I really don't like how it takes so long for the coupons to credit. I like the videos on the site and doing surveys. I earn a lot from those two methods.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just recently started doing Swagbucks again. Some people do really well on there, to the tune of a couple of hundred dollars per month. I am sure I won't have earnings like that...but 50 would suit me just fine...There are just so many ways to earn on there, and they are usually pretty good about creditiing points too.

6. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    See, this is why I love Swagbucks! You can easily earn great rewards and cash. I've been a member for sometime now and earn in so many ways on the site.

7. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using Swagbucks for some time now and I have to say I am intrigued by this, because I have yet to use this option. It is really a win win when you think about it, so I am not sure why I am not doing it, but that can change. I would like to see how much I have saved and earned from the site, I am guessing quite a bit, and this is a good way to get even more, so thanks for sharing.

8. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Not a bad idea although I don't like swagbucks. There is so fewer options to people outside of U.S, and coupons is not one of them. Wish I could have a way to obtain coupons, even if is only for international retailers.

9. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    How exactly do you get the extra SB when you print out the coupon? I have Swagbucks but I keep forgetting to use it for my searches. I wonder can I save it as my main search engine. I print coupons out all the time and I would sure love to earn money just for doing that.

10. NormaD

NormaDNew Member

Threads:
    I guess maybe I have been doing it wrong or something. I have tried Swagbucks and CashCrate and I haven't been able to get anything of value out of the sites. I wonder if maybe I've been going about it the wrong way. I think I"ll give it another go and see if I can't make it work.

11. ashley0323

ashley0323Member

Threads:
    I use swagbucks about 2-3 nights a week. Typically, its because im not tired enough for bed, and I have nothing better to do. Haha. I only spend a couple hours here and there and I can usually cash out every other week. I make my 16 swagbucks for printing out coupons each time I log on. I love me some coupons!

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Like some of you I went to swagbucks and it did not work for me. Though I did win some money, but too sporadic for me, so I closed it down. I like other sites like surveyspot.com, much faster money and inboxdollars.com. Thanks for the info though!

13. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used Swagbucks because it is not available in my location. However, I have used coupons from other programs and online store. Interestingly, sometimes I am able to use these coupons and sometimes these coupons just expire. Last time, I received coupons worth 15 percent discount from an online retailer, however, I was unable to use these coupons because I did not find any products that I could use.

14. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Do you normally go through your email address or through the Facebook website? I am not sure which is better. Since your post I have tried it and am waiting for my first $3.00 Amazon Gift Card. It wasn't too hard to get, but it hasn't shown up yet in my account. The offer said it might take a few days though so I will wait patiently. I am curious if I am going to be able to buy something over $3.00 and then just pay the difference.

15. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    That's good to know about searching for coupons. I use snipsnap but they don't always have the coupons I'm looking for. How much time would you have to say you put in to earn $5? $25? Swag bucks seems like it's a lot of time for not a lot of payback.

16. cardinals27

cardinals27New Member

Threads:
    I used to do SwagBucks but I really didn't think it was worth my time. I might try what you are doing though because I wasn't doing much besides the surveys which seem to be the worst part of the site. The only concern I have is are the coupons you get on there any good? I mean if they are it is a win win if you get some SwagBucks and a coupon to use and save money with.

17. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    I have been getting my coupons from Inbox Dollars, they have a similar deal. 10 cents per per coupon. I may switch to Swagbucks simply because I use their shopping portals and this would hasten my cash out. I am slowly coming around to Swagbucks. Their videos are much better than Inbox Dollars so I am making that switch too.

18. WizONe

WizONeNew Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks legit site though, not all location supported. I use other legitimate website for coupon.