Surveys On Sales Receipts

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Diane Lane • Nov 3, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do y'all enter surveys that are found on your sales receipts? Sometimes they're on the back of the receipt and go unnoticed, unless the person is specifically looking for them.

I enter the ones on the receipts at stores I shop at routinely. I shopped at a different store the other day, and didn't think there was a survey on the receipt, but I decided to pull the receipt out and look at it before scanning it for an app I use, and noticed there's a survey on it and a chance to win $2,500.

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have participated on surveys on the sales receipts couple of times. However, I don't participate always. I participate on sales recipt surveys only when I am waiting and by chance I look into my receipt and notice the survey. Having said that if there are any contests and offers on the receipt, I make sure to fill the form and submit my receipt.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually don't participate in such surveys since I usually don't bother to check for them unless there is a coupon. I guess I will look into it next time to see if there is a chance to win something.