Spammers - Do You Report Them Or Is It Best Just To Ignore Them?

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by littlewitch66 • Jan 2, 2018.

1. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    It looks like we have a few spammers on our forum making nonsense posts. Do you report them or is it best just to ignore them and let admin sort them out?

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    It would be better that we are going to report them to save the site from being branded as a spamming site. It will eventually create a bad reputation as a site that is filled with spams. However, since we are minding our own works here, we just simply ignore them. We know that this site has a moderator who keeps on monitoring the activities of every members here. I would like to repeat it would help a lot if we do report them to the admin.

3. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Usually when I visit this forum, all I like for is interesting topics to participate in and whether any of the others have commented on my posts or not, so I really don't come across many spammers. But if I do across them, I would certainly click the report button. I know that many others do and that moderators is also working all the time to keep the forums clean and it is up to the members too to help keep it that way.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    Yes I have been pressing the report button as I'm sure others have too and it looks like it's been taken care of. The quality of posting is really high on DontPayFull, I rarely see a bad post and I think we all want to keep our forum in good shape so the moderators are obviously doing a good job. It's up to us to help where we can.

5. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been checking the section for new posts and I have come across many weird threads from different new users. The post is full of repetitive letters that are unreadable. I have been ignoring them since it is the first time I came across such post and I didn't know that was part of spam. I will start reporting too but I hope there won't be more.