Shoping Sites That Accept Bitcoins

Discussion in Payment Methods started by Vinaya • Jul 1, 2016.

1. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    Until now I have not found any shopping sites that accepts bitcoins. Thus I have never bought anything from bitcoins. I have used bitcoins on gambling sites and investment programs but never bought physical goods. When I want use my bitcoin to buy something, I convert my btc to Paypal cash via exchanger and use the paypal balance to make a purchase. Do you know any shopping site that uses BTC.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Shopping sites that accept Bitcoin are increasing by the day. There are many companies that have accepted the cryptocurrency. Some of these are Dell, Amazon and even Ebay. There is even an Iranian site called Persian Shoes which is a hand woven exquisite shoe company that accepts Bitcoins. There are hundreds of retailers around the world who accept Bitcoins.

3. clair02

clair02Member

Threads:
    I agree that the number of websites that now accept Bitcoins is growing by the day. I think that you just have to take the time to shop around and you will find them. I've only ever had to use Bitcoins once before so I don't really search for them often myself.

4. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think Amazon and ebay accepts Bitcoins directly. You will have to use third party service to make a purchase from Bitcoins. You can buy with bitcoins on amazon through purse. I don't know about similar service for ebay.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen websites that accepts Cryptocurrency. However, there are certain companies that accepts Bitcoin as payments for their services. Well I cannot say that it's directly but rather you need to convert it first to your local currency. In our country, we have an app which accepts Bitcoins and it can be also converted to our currency in which you can pay your bills through this particular app.

Although this works, some of them are still working on it since most companies aren't still aware of Cryptocurrencies or perhaps they are but they haven't decided yet if they'll accept Cryptocurrency as payment for their products and services or not.

6. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    Lot of sites are coming up for the cryptocurrency shopping. You can do one thing exchange your cryptocurrency and get debit card or some fiat value for that currency. And it can earn you some decent money. That is what going to earn you some good money over a period of time. That's what I have done so far and it works out as well.

7. Sirius

SiriusMember

Threads:
    Quite a few web sites now accept bitcoins as payments. There's no need to convert anymore. Some of the companies that work with bitcoins include:

KFC Canada
    Overstock.com – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking\
    Subway – Eat fresh
    Microsoft – Users can buy content with Bitcoin on Xbox and Windows store
    Reddit – You can buy premium features there with bitcoins
    Virgin Galactic – Richard Branson company that includes Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
    OkCupid – Online dating site
    CheapAir.com – Travel booking site for airline tickets, car rentals, hotels Expedia.com – Online travel booking agency
    Gyft – Buy gift cards using Bitcoin

For a full list of the web sites which accept bitcoins click here:

8. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    Since I came to know that the use of bitcoin is illegal in my country I have stopped earning it. It has been a year since I left bitcoins. But I do know that no sites will accept bitcoins directly and you will have to convert to your currency and use it.