Second Hand Toys For Your Babies

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by luri • Nov 11, 2017.

1. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    If you have a baby, will you get a second hand toy for your baby, provided the toy is still in good condition and the price is half of the original price? For me, this is a good option to save money on toys. Well the kids do not hang on the same toy for a long time, if you follow your child's wish, you will end up buying so many toys.

2. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. If I get a good secondhand toy, I will definitely buy it for my kid. It doesn't matter if the toy is completely new or was owned before. What matters is that the child will be glad to play with the toy. Children like to have many toys because they get bored with one very fast. It is better to buy many secondhand toys and save more.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Overall, I don't think it's a good choice (considering how many bacteria the toy might have), but if it's something for a not-so-small child, it might be - financially - worth it.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I agree that it's really saving money to buy second hand toys for our kids, though I personally have not buy any second hand toys before, I have received many used toys from my friends, and my children are still happily playing with them, and I don't need to spend money buying toys. Usually when I received the toys, I would wash and clean them as much as I can before giving them to my kids, so I think it's still fine for them.

5. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Sure, why not, right? As long as those toys are still in good condition, I will buy them. Some moms also buy 2nd hand tablets for their kids.

6. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    Going for second hand play toys is a good idea. The toys save money since they are cheaper. Children need those toys to keep them engaged.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I would definitely have to scrub it clean a few times just given that kids are disease traps, but of course this is just fine. I had a lot of friends who had kids before I did and we got some good stuff from them.

8. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I have a baby little sister who is 7 years old. The good things is that when it comes to toys, she is not choosy at all. My mother and I always buy toys that are used and toys in the public markets for an affordable and reasonable price. I personally think that kids these days get tired of a certain toy for a short period of time so the best option is to just buy second hand toys.

9. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I will definitely buy them for sure. Kids love toys only up to a certain age so if the toys are in good condition I would definitely buy them. It is also a smart choice to save money. My mom bought second-hand toys from my neighbourhood in which every month every house in our apartment would have a sale where we will buy things from them and those toys and other stuff will be of good quality and worthy of the price. It would be a lot of fun too.