Saving Money On Those Fun Cruises - Some Tips

Discussion in Travel started by Jason76 • Nov 14, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    If you're going on a cruise, then the methods for saving money would be like for any other resort. You'd look online for discounts and pick the lowest price and/or perhaps go off-season. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of even more tips.

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We currently have an offer for a 7-day cruise in Japan and China. One friend is a travel agent. The promo is one free if the companion is a senior of 60 years and up. The cost of the cruise is $700 and since I am a senior so that makes it $700 for 2 people. It’s a pretty good deal. However, my wife has a regular job and she couldn’t take a leave in March, that’s the date of the cruise.

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Another way to save money on cruises would be to know how many people exactly will be going, try to limit it if you can. Also try to get others to contribute within the cruise itself and chip in. Try to look for contest for cruises on and offline to better your chances and make it more convenient.

4. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Some credit cards offer 50-70% off regular price during promo period so you can save substantially if you wait awhile for these promos before booking. You may also save by booking far ahead of your target date. There's strength in numbers, so to speak, so if you can invite a few people or friends to join the cruise, you may be eligible for huge discounts or a free ride for one or two people. It also helps to ask if the company has existing promos on top of those that are being offered by third parties.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing those tips. My brother in law has recently asked if we want to go on a cruise trip to Phuket, Thailand. I don't think we can afford to bring three young kids along, and I don't think I have the energy to take care of three young kids on the cruise especially if they are not comfortable sleeping on the cruise. But I will look for any promotions or online discounts if I am going.

6. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is such a good and most appealing time as it. I am gonna have such a brilliant time this way.