Saving Money For Gift Cards

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by Denis Hard • Jan 6, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Much as buying the people you love or like gifts could be something which gives them the confirmation they need that they are valuable to you, an article I read a little while back seemed to suggest that unless someone specifically asked you to buy them something then maybe the gift you buy them may not be of much use to them. That's why last year most people preferred to, instead of buying gifts, to buy gift cards and let the recipients get themselves anything they want[ed].

This is why if you intend to buy only gift cards for those who you intend to buy gifts for at any time of the year, you should budget for them and save the money each week, month, etc. It will make it a lot easier for you to get what you want because you'd have the money saved.

2. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know but I have recently started to use gift cards that I earn from working online. It is a good thing to buy gift cards as gifts as the person will have the choice of buying whatever they want. Next time I will have this in my mind while buying gifts. :)