Saving Money By Working Out At Home

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Dame6089 • Jun 8, 2016.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100 Crazy right? Well, I am trying to diet and losing some weight, exercising more, so maybe it's my body slow transformation that is causing me headaches? I really can't say, but I never had them, and now they are appearing. I am sleeping less too though, so maybe that's it.

#61Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @to7update@to7update Not crazy. Yes less sleep may be one of the reason. Hope you will get used to of it soon, not headache but those rope skipping. Lol.

Best of luck with your weight lose program. Even I am doing it sometimes but I am not that regular in it. So rarely getting any success, in fact most of the time failure. ha ha.

#62Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks @naruto100@naruto100! I don't know if I will ever get used to skip rope, as the headache is a major turn down.

On the other hand, just got a new training plan yesterday at the gym, so having a new plan adequate to my needs every single month is highly motivating. Hitting the gym again today. :)

4. Bllexy

BllexyNew Member

Threads:
    I would say the biggest investment you can make is in yourself.

Therefore I hold a firm belief in investing in the tools that can help you stay in shape and reach your goals. A home gym is surprisingly easy to make with not that much money spent.

Before doing all of this I suggest you research on what type of body you have and what are your ultimate goals. You will save tons of money if you work out from home plus it's convenient since you can make food, smoothies etc. right at the spot and not worry about some guy taking your machine or spot. You can be your own boss which makes that much difference in reachable goals and wishes.

You will save the money that you would otherwise spend on a trainer and you will also gain respect from people when they realize you did this all by yourself.

Save up some money, invest in a couple of dumbbells and a bar and you are on your way to greatness, since you can already do almost if not all the recommended exercises for weight loss and weight gain. It is in my opinion the right way to go, working out from home and controlling what you eat, when you eat, how much you train and what you train.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Bllexy@Bllexy Well, that's lots of good informative things. Thanks.

Well, honestly I don't want to build my body by doing those body building stuffs. I just want to reduce my weight so I am doing regular walking now. I hope I will able to consistent in it for long. Do you think I can reduce weight by doing those dumbbells and all that. Not sure about it.

#65Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  6. Bllexy

BllexyNew Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100 Then you need to do the HIIT or the High Intensity Interval Training. It's a bit of a read so I won't go into the details. Look it up though.

About losing weight with weights, yes it is possible but you need to do low weight with high reps and a bunch of cardio before that. Reduce your food intake or if possible, monitor how many calories you are taking in and how much you are spending.

Consistency is key.

#66Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  7. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @Bllexy@Bllexy Thanks. I am already using kind of app which monitors my food in take and with my fitness tracking device I can know my burned calorie too. About dieting, to be honest I am not consistent right now, but I am trying to be. Thanks for all info, I will search about them in detail and work on it.

#67Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  8. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    @to7update@to7update I think it is a very good move. There are many applications that one can use to work out at home. The best part is that if one sticks to the rules, the results are perfect.

#68Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  9. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    There's actually a website where you can earn money for losing weight. It's

, basically you put in your desired goal, put in how many months do you think you'll accomplish it, then bet your money that you would succeed. If you win, they pay you, but if you lose they keep your bet. It's a pretty good motivator really.

10. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    Only work out can't help in losing weight, one needs to follow a proper healthy diet. Follow the steps mentioned here to save money -

11. Yallerts

YallertsNew Member

Threads:
    All i know , Like some family women, they use the Internet to do their jobs ,it doesn't have to be a company , i thinks it is very cool .

12. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    You an save a lot of money exercising at home. It is also easy to come up with own modified tools, suitable for one's wish. It is also very convenient and does not entail time wastage moving from home to the outside gym.

13. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, it's all about the motivation, finding the sport we love. When we have a strong motivation, outdoors or even home offers us unlimited possibilities, so there is nothing more powerful than wanting to do something.

14. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think it is necessary to go to gym or spend a lot of money on work out equipments. If you go to jogging every day, for at least 30 minutes, your body will get enough exercise. Activities such as swimming and cycling can help you maintain your body weight and also give you healthy body.

15. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I would think a proper way to save money when working out at home would be to simply do some jogging and sprints outside. Another way to save money is watch some good, online workouts on youtube and use them as your little exercise instructor. Do some sit ups, push ups and maybe invest in some inexpensive but effective dumbells.

16. BMT1014

BMT1014Member

Threads:
    I don't really go into gym because aside from the fees, I am not really comfortable when there are people watching me while I'm doing my routine. Other than that I've learned from a friend that I can use the 500ml plastic bottle filled with water as my dumbbell and she recommend plunking exercise. If you don't have enough money to purchase exercise equipment, google is there to the rescue. You can find ways and guide on how to convert things into exercise equipment without spending too much. The good news is sometimes those items can be found inside your house.