Renting Apartments While Travelling?

Discussion in Travel started by SLTE • Sep 30, 2015.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The current trend now is AirBnB which is much cheaper compared to a hotel. Renting an apartment or apartelle, as we call it, is also cheaper but the downside is the minimum days that is one week. We are frequent travelers abroad and domestic as well but we never tried other accommodations. It is always the hotel for us because we still have to learn of good feedback from people we know. We don’t rely on the reviews on the websites because they can be faked.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I love that this is much more of an option, and a legitimate one, than it was even a few years back. All of these sites that specialize in matching people makes a whole lot of sense to me, and can save a bundle.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think if you're travelling in EU then this type of the arrangement can work out. And you'd be able to manage just fine with the travelling. However do note that some of the apartments can be costly. So you just have to think about how that one goes as well. That's the thing to watch out when renting apartment or even couch in some places. I think Airbnb has solved this issue in US. That's the thing to think about.