Quality Vs Quantity

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Rossy • Aug 4, 2017.

1. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    Well, I think this depends on the kind of product. When it comes to consumable products, I prefer quality to quantity, likewise when it is non consumable products, I did prefer quantity to quality.

2. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I think quality is more important than quantity in all ramifications because a good quality commodity would satisfy your need better and even last more than the ones bought on high quantity with low quality.

I would only choose quantity over quality in some impossible situation, for instance, planning to cook for a great number of people during a burial ceremony with less cash. I would buy on quantity scale in order to make sure the food gets to all.

3. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    I agree, quality is far more important than quantity, since not only will the item last longer, it will stay good for a while.

4. Kieranlewix

KieranlewixMember

Threads:
    I think the choice between the two depends on the product.When you're shopping for clothes it is better to go for quality but when it comes to food products like say rice,I would definitely not spend more on a kilogram because a different brand is said to be quality as it has no chaff.I would rather pick the rice myself and get to buy kilos rather than one.I guess I like to prioritize but that's just me.

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    My choice is always for quality even if the price is exorbitant. Quality products last longer and they even out the price we pay. Quality products give us more satisfaction using them. I do not even go for sales as I do not trust them.

6. Lovedeals

LovedealsNew Member

Threads:
    Quality is the most important thing for me, in everything I buy. Cuz I have suffered huge sums of money by purchasing low-quality items. It's good to have a thing which lasts longer than to buy them over and over again.

7. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    In a way your reasoning is correct in terms of when to opt for cheaper prices as sometimes you can find decent quality for cheap.

8. mae.espra

mae.espraNew Member

Threads:
    Quantity and Quality has been a factor of purchasing a product for all the consumers. However, which is which is to be considered? Personally when buying, I always prefer to look the quality of the products. Good quality means long-lasting usage. I usually neglect the quantity and the brands with the assurance that it can be useful for a long time. High quantity comes with the brand name. High quality comes with the trusted brands that has been proven and tested. So when purchasing, quality must come first before quantity.

9. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I can understand your point of view but there are certain moments that you are not able to buy a higher quality product over lower.

10. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    I usually go for quality because on 90 percent of the cases I've not done it I have regreted it big time, but also depends on the occasion /situation for what I'm going to use that item. For example, when it comes to make up, food, clothes, etc. I always prefer quality over quantity, but when I'm buying something I know I like to change often or that I tend to lose really easily like bobby pins or hair ties I go for quantity.

11. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I agree, it's better to be safe than regret it later, saving a few bucks is not worth it in the long term and will definitely come back to haunt you.

12. SpaceElephant

SpaceElephantNew Member

Threads:
    In my industry I always choose quality over quantity. There is an overflow of work and you have to be cautions not to bid every project that comes across. I have developed relationships with clients who prove to be excellent people to work with.

13. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Everyone should always consider quality over quantity even though there are times that this case can't be applied it's still better.

14. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Shopping has become an essential part of our life. When it comes to shopping, other consumers would pick quality over quantity and others would pick quantity over quality. For consumers like me, I think it depends on the products I will buy. For example, if I want clothes, I would definitely pick quantity because. I am not picky when it comes to what I wear. But when it comes to gadgets, I would totally go for the quality because it will last longer. Choosing between quality and quantity depends on the consumer and the item.

15. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I always aim for quality, I try the outlet's stores and I buy quality things because these items are lasting more than the others. Buying items in quantity but a low quality will affect us more because the lasting period is shorter and we will need to replace the old items with new ones.

16. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Aiming for quality is the best course of action to take since not only will you able to save money long term but u'll be satisfied.